Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
Personally, I hate it when my armour breaks. It makes it really hard, and makes it hard to earn the achievement where you win with 5 lives. Unbreaking 3 simply isnt enough. Making it unbreakable will really help. @superxsnap
 
  • Like
Reactions: telegamer

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
10,683
5,817
353
25
Behind you.
Same for tools. I once wanted to complete the challenge where you had to win a game with 5 lives, and I was using the cactus kit, but the sword died and I had to kill myself in order to get a new one ._.

+1
 

Mattuki

Well-Known Member
Mar 21, 2015
455
172
118
29
Personally, I hate it when my armour breaks. It makes it really hard, and makes it hard to earn the achievement where you win with 5 lives. Unbreaking 3 simply isnt enough. Making it unbreakable will really help. @superxsnap
i really like the idea +1,000 for all the persons who never comment on the forum :v
 
  • Like
Reactions: red_lion

Think Games

Well-Known Member
+1
i just realied
+1 has two characters
and your saying to add one
2 + 1 = 3
a triangle has three sides.
latest
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom