Should Skywars Chaos Be Free Forever?

• Yes

• No, why?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Making this free for everyone would remove the fun from the gamemode. The point is to be a feature for VIP rewards (1) and removing it makes the VIP rewards even less valuable. Not to mention, it would get very little amounts of players after the hype would die down. I think the way it is now it's fine. However, if it were to be made a full public game we need more VIP rewards/perks first.

Also, if you have a friend who does have VIP and you don't. You can just party with them and join a game still. Before I bought my ranks, cosmetics, etc, I did that with some of my friends. So really, you are not forced to wait for when it's made free now and then.

I would also like to clarify. P2P / P2W would be more so giving someone a diamond sword with sharp 4 in every game of sky wars they join because they paid $10. That would be unfair and also clearly buying their victory. Here though, there are no advantages nor scams. It's just a game to play, as a DLC in games. And like I pointed out, it's still possible to play even without buying it.
Its dead without the free weekend.
At least with it being free it would fill games.

Reactions: Wave Master7S

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
Its dead without the free weekend.
At least with it being free it would fill games.
A maximum of 100 players isn't dead. It's not the same 100 players, it's players going in and out. If you want to talk about dead gamemodes, linedash was it, sadly (😔), and you know what happened to it (F).

If skywars chaos was really dead, they would have made it free forever a long time ago, but there's monetary incentive. You can't fault them for wanting to keep one minute fraction of a gamemode the way it is.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Personally, Im kinda in the middle for this one. But if it were to be free, they would have to nerf the explosive bow and explosive eggs.

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Skywars Chaos really popping off right now with its 200 players.

I guess the free weekend ended?

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Insane I get it. You have influence. If you show cubecraft we want a feature, they will consider it. I partially agree with your proposal.

chaos is fun. But unless it gets updated with maps and stuff often the hype will die down after a few weeks. This is coming from a player who doesn’t have vip rank.

I would prefer if cubecraft did a thing like, if you get lvl 10 you have access to skywars chaos. Like a whole progression system has to happen. Because at this rate Galaxite with overtake it in a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom