Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Let it be like this

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi there!

Today a friend reminded me of the fact there are points on Cubecraft bedrock. Using the /points command, I saw I had nearly 75K points.
I have been asking this before, but please make points useful.
For example, it would be great to buy new loot or ranks from it. Maybe ranks arent fitting in this idea, but I hope you get the point. I would like to spend the points and maybe buy gifts from it to give away.

Hopefully people agree with me.
Kind regards,
Jeffrey

ToastedByTom

Mar 4, 2020
England
www.youtube.com
Hey! People have suggested this a lot before.
Currently, there have no purpose, but they might do in the future. (Just a guess).

People normally use them to "show off" to people at this moment in time as they have no purpose.

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Well as Java has cubelets, bedrock has points.
Java can buy cosmetics and stuff. But the poor bedrock can have nothing useful with points, I really would love to see a use for them.
I agree +1

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
not a bedrock player, but when hearing all these complainments about them being useless, i agree! its weird to add something that has no function at all, dont you think? unless its a useless box, these are very good for entertaining me all day x3

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
not a bedrock player, but when hearing all these complainments about them being useless, i agree! its weird to add something that has no function at all, dont you think? unless its a useless box, these are very good for entertaining me all day x3
Its like buying a Lamborghini and just parking it in the garage. Smh

CallMeFortex

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Czechia
It would be nice to see points be actually useful, maybe a point leaderboards could be added or they could be used to buy cosmetics. I don't see a reason to remove them honestly. At least they exist to promote competition a little bit.

Reactions: Vrachtschip
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Top Bottom