• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No, I’ll explain below why.

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Hey all! Today I’ve got another suggestion!

I've been playing a lot of MinerWare lately and there's one thing that definitely annoys me

I have been playing a lot of Minerware lately, which of course I like a lot. However, I often get annoyed with people who start to kill farms in Boss games.

For example
: Minerware players are all familiar with the 'Get the most kills' Boss game. Lately I've been seeing a lot of people here who are helping to give each other kills by taking off their armor and getting killed by a friend. this is just very game-breaking in my opinion. I have already checked whether this was reportable. However, spoon told me that this is allowed.

That is why I came up with this suggestion. I would like this kind of kill farming / teaming to become punishable. I think several people have had to deal with this.

I hope this can be looked at.
Have a great day and stay safe!

-YeaUhm

Reactions: Lyriie and Lozora

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
I've never seen this happen before but can see how it messes up the games. personally, I think this will be very hard to report.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I have never seen someone kill farming in this game, I mean why would you give up your win streak for others? This sounds more like FFA

D

Deleted member 492126

As said above, this happens very rarely (I have never seen it happen). You can't be 100% sure that someone is kill farming, especially because it's 12 players on a very small arena - sometimes it's hard to tell whether a player is kill farming or just targeting the same player.
I personally don't think it's a game-breaking thing. The player doesn't get any extra points, they only get 3 points for winning the boss game

Reactions: Pineapple
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
Alexp192 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!
Alexp192 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back!
cool kakyoin.gif
xokas-xokas-cejitas.gif
Top Bottom