• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No, I’ll explain below why.

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Hey all! Today I’ve got another suggestion!

I've been playing a lot of MinerWare lately and there's one thing that definitely annoys me

I have been playing a lot of Minerware lately, which of course I like a lot. However, I often get annoyed with people who start to kill farms in Boss games.

For example
: Minerware players are all familiar with the 'Get the most kills' Boss game. Lately I've been seeing a lot of people here who are helping to give each other kills by taking off their armor and getting killed by a friend. this is just very game-breaking in my opinion. I have already checked whether this was reportable. However, spoon told me that this is allowed.

That is why I came up with this suggestion. I would like this kind of kill farming / teaming to become punishable. I think several people have had to deal with this.

I hope this can be looked at.
Have a great day and stay safe!

-YeaUhm

Reactions: Lyriie and Lozora

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
I've never seen this happen before but can see how it messes up the games. personally, I think this will be very hard to report.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I have never seen someone kill farming in this game, I mean why would you give up your win streak for others? This sounds more like FFA

D

Deleted member 492126

As said above, this happens very rarely (I have never seen it happen). You can't be 100% sure that someone is kill farming, especially because it's 12 players on a very small arena - sometimes it's hard to tell whether a player is kill farming or just targeting the same player.
I personally don't think it's a game-breaking thing. The player doesn't get any extra points, they only get 3 points for winning the boss game

Reactions: Pineapple
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom