Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with me?

• Yes! It should stay when a player joined the map.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
So if you want to join a game and select the map, that's kind of hard. You can't see which maps are open and which aren't except by hovering over them, and see if their name is green or red. Maybe you could add a green/red circle to a map. This could be on the same place as you have the amount of players that are in the map, and if someone joins the map, it would disappear as you can already see it's an open map because someone is in there. Or, alternatively, it could be on the other bottom side, and it could stay as well when someone joined the map, but that seems kind of unnecessary to me.

Oh I just see @Anneum stole my idea before I had it and suggested it in May >:(

Bai! 👋

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
It is indeed not absolutely necessary, but it's still a lot easier to find maps you can join than having to hover over them all. It would just make everything a little easier :)
The only way is to make the open maps glow, but that's already used for the limited time / new maps. How do you want to make a green border/circle around it?

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
The only way is to make the open maps glow, but that's already used for the limited time / new maps. How do you want to make a green border/circle around it?
Idk I'm not a dev xd But like in the same way as they put a number if there's players in a map. Not around the item, but just a small circle in the corner.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Idk I'm not a dev xd But like in the same way as they put a number if there's players in a map. Not around the item, but just a small circle in the corner.
I don't know if that's even possible, but if it works, it would be nice. If it takes to much work for the devs, It shouldn't be added imo. They've much better things to do.

• Love
Reactions: xHappyMood

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
I don't know if that's even possible, but if it works, it would be nice. If it takes to much work for the devs, It shouldn't be added imo. They've much better things to do.
It doesn't seem like it's too hard, but you're right, there are more important things :D

Reactions: Quis

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't really think this is necessary, it isn't really hard and it doesn't take too much time to hover over a certain map to see if they are open or not as Quis said.
About this, they can change and edit the number because the 'number' is there in vanilla Minecraft as well, to indicate what value you have from a certain item. I don't know if there is a way to add a green/red circle since it isn't in vanilla Minecraft, although I could be wrong.

• Wow

knightsss

Jan 9, 2021
tbh a toggleable "open maps only" option on the bottom right or left of the maps selector (for example) might be a handy feature... this will then only show you maps with available lobbies. although I don't think it's that necessary, I also don't see why it shouldn't be a thing

Floerkleed

Novice Member
May 26, 2020
Hagrid's Hut
I don't see why this shouldn't be added, but it's not really necessary. It might provide an extra overview, but isn't it better to indeed have a button that only shows the open maps?

I have no further trouble with the way in which you now have to choose a map, but making it a bit easier is perhaps a good feature, if it's not too much work for the developers.

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands
i can't disagree with this one, its just annoying that you have to look for open maps, i just want to lay as much games a possible and not look forever for maps that are open and fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom