Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Ohwee , I didnt just say that.

Make a survival server please , make it as vanilla as possible . I prefer if it had an antigrief, but less plugin-ey. Also a claim chest command.

Make it a community survival thing also. Make it 1.14.

Make it so you need a forums account so that the server wont be flooded with unwanted stuff

Last edited by a moderator:

ThaDoggo

Sep 2, 2017
the Netherlands

Make a survival server please , make it as vanilla as possible . I prefer if it had an antigrief, but less plugin-ey. Also a claim chest command.

I like this idea but please a non pvp and pvp section on the vanilla map.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I'm all in for this. If there's anything that's gonna keep me here regardless of a stupid chatfilter it's this. + This shouldn't be that hard to program, and I'm sure it will make your playerbase happy. Just saying.

D

Deleted member 169486

I actually love this. Or a whitelisted server (maybe even modded?), but I don't see that happening. The only things I want on there would be something to claim chests with, like LWC, something to stop griefing (possibly something that lets you rollback your claimed area? Just not that stupid golden shovel thing, I hate that) and warps and staff. Vanilla terrain please. Just a spawn, no other special buildings out there.

Reactions: CommunistCactus
A

A pigeon

I actually love this. Or a whitelisted server (maybe even modded?), but I don't see that happening. The only things I want on there would be something to claim chests with, like LWC, something to stop griefing (possibly something that lets you rollback your claimed area? Just not that stupid golden shovel thing, I hate that) and warps and staff. Vanilla terrain please. Just a spawn, no other special buildings out there.
No warping , no plugin nonsense other than /claim and antigrief. No stupid golden shovel

100% 1.14 vanilla terrain , not modded. We’ll need to make buildings in aurvival ourselves including a spawn

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I'd probably play if it had no game changing plugins and pvp was enabled. With grief protection and no pvp I don't really see the point in playing on a huge server, might as well play on a private realm. For me, survival usually gets boring after a few weeks once you have enough stuff that even getting killed wouldn't throw you back much. At that point only raiding and fighting other players is still interesting. But maybe cubecraft just isn't the right server for that.

Reactions: Despacito 2

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
If this were to happen, you'd have to wait maybe just over half a year. 1.14 isn't out yet. It comes out next year and if you want this survival server to be really good, the developers would have to wait until 1.14 and get used to it a bit before they worked on anything 1.14 based. A whole server dedicated to 1.14 would be extremely difficult to do now when it's not even out (let alone 1.13).

Could be interesting though.

A

A pigeon

If this were to happen, you'd have to wait maybe just over half a year. 1.14 isn't out yet. It comes out next year and if you want this survival server to be really good, the developers would have to wait until 1.14 and get used to it a bit before they worked on anything 1.14 based. A whole server dedicated to 1.14 would be extremely difficult to do now when it's not even out (let alone 1.13).

Could be interesting though.
Spring 2018

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Make it so you need a forums account so that the server wont be flooded with unwanted stuff
I like the idea, but the thing that really caught my eye was the
This could potentially fix the whole "Bots joining and advertising" in the normal cubecraft.
+1

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom