Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
sometimes i saw players saying team to other player. And the player respond.
I've been asked "Godzley team with me" so many times. I just say no, its bannable so they find someone else to team with. Warned them and most of the times they say IDC.

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
I've been asked "Godzley team with me" so many times. I just say no, its bannable so they find someone else to team with. Warned them and most of the times they say IDC.
Yea most of the time i get messaged "Emerald rank pls team with me" and "i reply that Teaming is banable and i am recording so dont try it" but they just team with someone else regardless of the fact that i said i can get them banned for it. The punishment isnt a punishment in their eyes as there are loads of stuff they can do in that 24 hours before logging on that can satisfy them the same as winning a game of Skywars

Last edited:
Reactions: Maaarijn

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Yea most of the team i get messaged "Emerald rank pls team with me" and "i reply that Teaming is banable and i am recording so dont try it" but they just team with someone else regardless of the fact that i said i can get them banned for it. The punishment isnt a punishment in their eyes as there are loads of stuff they can do in that 24 hours before logging on that can satisfy them the same as winning a game of Skywars
Yes thats so true :/

I hope @rubik_cube_man or @johncoles can take a look at this thread

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
The other day i was in a Skywars game with a mod, and there was a teamer, said they arent allowed to team and they will get banned, but they still teamed anyways regardless of the fact a mod was there, the punishmesnt litteraly means nothing, even when there is a mod in the game that can ban them on the spot

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom