Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Hey cubecraft,

3 days ago ive reported some teamers. I just played a game of skywars and again they were teaming. I watched on the reports site and saw they were handled. I already knew bans for teaming last 1 day. As I saw it didnt have any effect on them. Maybe its an idea to make bans for teaming last 1 week, or just make the first ban 1 day, second ban 1 week, third ban 1 month and fourth ban 1 month etc.
This way teamers maybe will stop teaming. Its just very irritating to see them being arrogant and dont care about getting banned. 1 day isnt that bad, you can play on hypixel or so.

Comment if you like this idea!

Kind regards
Marijn

StanleyZ

Jun 8, 2017
I agree with DMR_Marijn,

A few weeks ago I reported hacker... He was using Killaura clearly.
The report was handled and the person was banned.
1 day after the ban was given, the person was unbanned.

In first place: Why do hackers even GET unban ? They hack... it's their decision to hack.. it's THEIR fault, and they need to be banned.
In my opinion hackers don't deserve unban at all. If people just want to play, they play without hacks. People who are hacking, are fully aware that it is not allowed, and they're fully aware they are destroying people their games. Why whould you unban such a person who is just being annoying ? Their fault to hack, perm ban in my opinion.

And where this started, I feel non respected when a hacker gets unban after 1 day. Everybody can type: "Oh I'm SO SORRY for hacking... I will never do it"
--- They download, installed hacks.. Why are they sorry ? They KNOW it's wrong ---
Why should I keep reporting players when Cubecraft laughs at the ban times ?

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I agree with DMR_Marijn,

In first place: Why do hackers even GET unban ? They hack... it's their decision to hack.. it's THEIR fault, and they need to be banned.
In my opinion hackers don't deserve unban at all. If people just want to play, they play without hacks. People who are hacking, are fully aware that it is not allowed, and they're fully aware they are destroying people their games. Why whould you unban such a person who is just being annoying ? Their fault to hack, perm ban in my opinion.

And where this started, I feel non respected when a hacker gets unban after 1 day.
This is about teaming bans, not hacking bans. They are on entirely different punishment lengths. The first ban (by staff) is a month for hacking and permanent for second. If they have a good appeal, they may be unbanned before the punishment expires. Teaming is currently 1 day per ban and does not stack.
Hey cubecraft,

3 days ago ive reported some teamers. I just played a game of skywars and again they were teaming. I watched on the reports site and saw they were handled. I already knew bans for teaming last 1 day. As I saw it didnt have any effect on them. Maybe its an idea to make bans for teaming last 1 week, or just make the first ban 1 day, second ban 1 week, third ban 1 month and fourth ban 1 month etc.
This way teamers maybe will stop teaming. Its just very irritating to see them being arrogant and dont care about getting banned. 1 day isnt that bad, you can play on hypixel or so.

Kind regards
Marijn
There has been quite a few threads on this issue recently and I fully support stacking team bans. With the decrease of hackers, teamers are the prominent rule breaking people on the server right now (That's what I believe at least) and punishments should increase for repeat offenses to show we do not tolerate rule breakers. That is my opinion on the matter. :)

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
www.youtube.com
This is about teaming bans, not hacking bans. They are on entirely different punishment lengths. The first ban (by staff) is a month for hacking and permanent for second. If they have a good appeal, they may be unbanned before the punishment expires. Teaming is currently 1 day per ban and does not stack.

There has been quite a few threads on this issue recently and I fully support stacking team bans. With the decrease of hackers, teamers are the prominent rule breaking people on the server right now (That's what I believe at least) and punishments should increase for repeat offenses to show we do not tolerate rule breakers. That is my opinion on the matter. :)
Thanks for agreeing, but i dont know what you mean with decrease of teamers. For me the amount of teamers increases. I see teamers almost every game. Most teamers are pretty noob so no issue but still its irritating

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
Hey cubecraft,

Kind regards
Marijn
I can agree teaming bans should be longer depending on the amount of times caught. One simply does not do much to impact them.

Reactions: Maaarijn

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
www.youtube.com
it's fine the punishment for 24 hours, like that, you'll learn the lesson
As I said, some people dont. Thats why it needs to stack. The people who do learn from it are finished after 1 day and wont team anymore. People who still team after 1 day ban need to get punished harder the next time. Then they will stop and the amount of teamers will decrease

Reactions: CommunistCactus

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
I agree with Marjin that bans for teaming should be a bit longer possibly a week, teamers don't really learn a lesson so maybe a few extra days will teach em'.

I agree with DMR_Marijn,

1 day after the ban was given, the person was unbanned
That shouldn't of happened, ethier there was other evidence brought to light showing he/she was innocent, your report was rejected, or a staff member is abusing their powers. But a report like that should've been a whole month.

In my opinion hackers don't deserve unban at all.

Most hackers do learn their lesson after their first ban people change in fact a lot of staff has actually been banned at one point or another!
So I don't think a perma ban is very fair.

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
I agree with DMR_Marijn,

And where this started, I feel non respected when a hacker gets unban after 1 day. Everybody can type: "Oh I'm SO SORRY for hacking... I will never do it"
--- They download, installed hacks.. Why are they sorry ? They KNOW it's wrong ---
This stream is about teaming, cross teaming specifically. Hackers are not given a day ban, or even a week. They are given a months ban there first report, if caught again they are permanently banned from Cubecraft. Personally I think the banning system for hacker is great. Everyone deserves a second chance, even hackers.

StanleyZ

Jun 8, 2017
But 1 day ban for a Killaura hacker ? Why... ( and many other cases like that )

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey cubecraft,

Kind regards
Marijn

I very much agree with this there bans should be 5 days at most!
And from on...

Its sad that they don't even learn there lesson :/

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Hey cubecraft,

Kind regards
Marijn
Being that a warning is not required I think that a first time ban for teaming lasting 24 hours is ok, the second ban however I believe should definitely be extended to a week or a few days because this way they fully understand that it's against the rules and have done it again- so an extension each time makes sense.

Definitely a great suggestion, I will vouch for this to be changed as it clearly needs an update as it's not effective.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
And for sentinel its a week a month then permanent
despite a earthling generation that is always "on the move" they can be patient, to 24 hours wont do squat as universal time is continuously accelerating (earth days are actually shorterthan 24 hours now)
Being that a warning is not required I think that a first time ban for teaming lasting 24 hours is ok, the second ban however I believe should definitely be extended to a week or a few days because this way they fully understand that it's against the rules and have done it again- so an extension each time makes sense.

Definitely a great suggestion, I will vouch for this to be changed as it clearly needs an update as it's not effective.
teaming is so insignificant that i dont see it worth punishing for at all its not like your adding players to the game, and cross teaming actually makes the game from being an all out drag (aka boring as F)

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
No you won't ... a 24 hour ban that never gets longer than 24 hours is a of a joke punishment. It isn't the first 1-day ban that's the problem, the problem is the teamers know it will never get any worse than that. The fact that you have to record them, upload the video, and then a mod has to give them the 1-day ban is a such a joke that the teamers are still rolling on their sides laughing that we can be bothered to go through all that for just a 1-day ban before their ban expires.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
teaming is so insignificant that i dont see it worth punishing for at all its not like your adding players to the game, and cross teaming actually makes the game from being an all out drag (aka boring as F)

Hacking gives players an unfair advantage, so does Teaming. What's the difference, why should they be treated any different?

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
despite a earthling generation that is always "on the move" they can be patient, to 24 hours wont do squat as universal time is continuously accelerating (earth days are actually shorterthan 24 hours now)

teaming is so insignificant that i don't see it worth punishing for at all its not like your adding players to the game, and cross teaming actually makes the game from being an all out drag (aka boring as F)

1) there is no such thing as "universal time", and the reason that the earth isn't spinning as fast as it used to has to do with forces other than time.

2) You've probablyy never had to basically play an 8v3. And just because teamers can be beaten doesn't mean it isn't an issue. Me and my friends have beaten hackers, I guess hackers are insignificant now and cubecraft should just let people used hacked clients.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
there is no such thing as "universal time", and the reason that the earth isn't spinning as fast as it used to has to do with forces other than time.
You dont use it we do, the universe is an all powerful being, in earth religious terms its like our "God" thus weve set our time on it "universal time" is referring to general time throughout the planets
You've probablyy never had to basically play an 8v3. And just because teamers can be beaten doesn't mean it isn't an issue. Me and my friends have beaten hackers, I guess hackers are insignificant now and cubecraft should just let people used hacked clients.
i did in blockwars once and demolished them all ( some hit off the edge) they were average players, and in eggwars has a cross team of a 5v1 leather vs iron op mode, iron never broke once, as for hackers if you play your cards right you can beat a hacker as easily as beating a legit player

in conclusion i honestly dont see a teamer even worth banning, its to pointless in my view

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
Hey cubecraft,

Kind regards
Marijn
mo
Hey cubecraft,

Kind regards
Marijn
Hey cubecraft,

Kind regards
Marijn
It will be a good idea since theres a lot of teamers on solo skywars I 100% agree with you.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom