Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

helpmeob1

Jul 16, 2017
I agree with DMR_Marijn,

A few weeks ago I reported hacker... He was using Killaura clearly.
The report was handled and the person was banned.
1 day after the ban was given, the person was unbanned.

In first place: Why do hackers even GET unban ? They hack... it's their decision to hack.. it's THEIR fault, and they need to be banned.
In my opinion hackers don't deserve unban at all. If people just want to play, they play without hacks. People who are hacking, are fully aware that it is not allowed, and they're fully aware they are destroying people their games. Why whould you unban such a person who is just being annoying ? Their fault to hack, perm ban in my opinion.

And where this started, I feel non respected when a hacker gets unban after 1 day. Everybody can type: "Oh I'm SO SORRY for hacking... I will never do it"
--- They download, installed hacks.. Why are they sorry ? They KNOW it's wrong ---
Why should I keep reporting players when Cubecraft laughs at the ban times ?
Permanent ban is too harsh. What If your friend goes on your account and downloads hacks or you get wrongly banned?

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I agree with Marijn. I don't know how long it takes for the second ban for teaming, but it is a Good idea. The importants thing of a ban is that they learn of their ban and that they don't hack again.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Just going to post this here for the people who are still not convinced:
teaming2.png

IMO they should receive a 3-day ban first offense. There are warning messages everywhere that teaming is not allowed, yet they still do it. 3 days is enough for them to notice it (unlike the 1 day ban where they might not even notice the ban), is long enough to give a clear message but short enough that they won't go all mayhem over "urghh punishment is too harsh"
Second ban 1 week.
Third ban 1 month, if you really go this far it's not just teaming anymore, it's continuing already punished behavior anyway despite the consequences.

@Marco Slater Could you take a look at this thread and it's comments?

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Just going to post this here for the people who are still not convinced:
View attachment 135626
IMO they should receive a 3-day ban first offense. There are warning messages everywhere that teaming is not allowed, yet they still do it. 3 days is enough for them to notice it (unlike the 1 day ban where they might not even notice the ban), is long enough to give a clear message but short enough that they won't go all mayhem over "urghh punishment is too harsh"
Second ban 1 week.
Third ban 1 month, if you really go this far it's not just teaming anymore, it's continuing already punished behavior anyway despite the consequences.

@Marco Slater Could you take a look at this thread and it's comments?
Nice picture! Now it should be clear for everyone

Reactions: CommunistCactus

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
A 3 day ban being the first one, like @CommunistCactus and also the 1 week and 1 month ban.
Though I think after a month of being banned, if they do it again, they have one last month as the very last chance to change, and after that it's permanent which it will also say in the both of the one month bans just to make them aware of it.
Teamers are so annoying and if they know that they can keep being punished for eternity they will just keep teaming as the consequence is only a short ban.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Teamers don't really care about being banned. When they're unbanned they just go on with teaming. I agree that the punishment should be longer. Maybe they learn that it's not allowed to team after a month ban and maybe they just go on with teaming after a month ban.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Teamers don't really care about being banned. When they're unbanned they just go on with teaming. I agree that the punishment should be longer. Maybe they learn that it's not allowed to team after a month ban and maybe they just go on with teaming after a month ban.
I think most teamers will hate on cubecraft if theyve got a month ban, but when they realise this is the consequence for teaming, they probably will stop

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I think most teamers will hate on cubecraft if theyve got a month ban, but when they realise this is the consequence for teaming, they probably will stop
They may hate CubeCraft, but it's their own fault that they're banned because they broke a rule. I'm not sure if they'd stop as most of the teamers don't care about getting and being banned.

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
being banned for a day doesnt really seem like a punishment, you can team on loads of games with a tiny percentage of someone actually recording and reporting, and in the event of a ban, if you are a pc gamer its likely you have a plethora ammount of games on your steam library or something that you can just play those games until the ban is over. Then repeat

Reactions: Maaarijn

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
I agree!
It's not fun if they teaming in solo.
I find that the bans should last 3 days and if they do it again extend the time.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
being banned for a day doesnt really seem like a punishment, you can team on loads of games with a tiny percentage of someone actually recording and reporting, and in the event of a ban, if you are a pc gamer its likely you have a plethora ammount of games on your steam library or something that you can just play those games until the ban is over. Then repeat
You don't even need more games, there are so many minecraft servers you can just find another one to play on for a day if you really needed to. Punishments should be about stopping players from breaking the rules, and someone who repeatedly breaks the rules should be permanently banned IMO because they obviously have no intentions of following the rules.

Reactions: Pingu_ and Maaarijn

LentroMC

May 8, 2017
Canada
Hey cubecraft,

3 days ago ive reported some teamers. I just played a game of skywars and again they were teaming. I watched on the reports site and saw they were handled. I already knew bans for teaming last 1 day. As I saw it didnt have any effect on them. Maybe its an idea to make bans for teaming last 1 week, or just make the first ban 1 day, second ban 1 week, third ban 1 month and fourth ban 1 month etc.
This way teamers maybe will stop teaming. Its just very irritating to see them being arrogant and dont care about getting banned. 1 day isnt that bad, you can play on hypixel or so.

Comment if you like this idea!

Kind regards
Marijn
TBH I Never New That Teaming bans Were Only 1 Day! I Definitely Think They Should Be Longer Because After 24 Hrs There Just Gonna Come Back On And Team Again! And One Other Thing Is Anti Cheats Are Not For Teamers So The Only Way They Will Be Banned Is By Posting It In A Report On The Fourms

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
You don't even need more games, there are so many minecraft servers you can just find another one to play on for a day if you really needed to. Punishments should be about stopping players from breaking the rules, and someone who repeatedly breaks the rules should be permanently banned IMO because they obviously have no intentions of following the rules.
Yea, there are loads of other servers that provide the same experience, with the same Skywars style, or just other minigames that are way more fun

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
it's fine the punishment for 24 hours, like that, you'll learn the lesson
Not exactly.
1 day isn't actually alot and 50% of the time they do not care.
Hey cubecraft,

3 days ago ive reported some teamers. I just played a game of skywars and again they were teaming. I watched on the reports site and saw they were handled. I already knew bans for teaming last 1 day. As I saw it didnt have any effect on them. Maybe its an idea to make bans for teaming last 1 week, or just make the first ban 1 day, second ban 1 week, third ban 1 month and fourth ban 1 month etc.
This way teamers maybe will stop teaming. Its just very irritating to see them being arrogant and dont care about getting banned. 1 day isnt that bad, you can play on hypixel or so.

Comment if you like this idea!

Kind regards
Marijn
I think 2 days for first time is ok.

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
Not exactly.
1 day isn't actually alot and 50% of the time they do not care.

I think 2 days for first time is ok.

Why 50 % ?
how did you calculate that statistic ?

sometimes i saw players saying team to other player. And the player respond. I don't want to be banned for 1 day again (7 - 10 ) players say that :D

Reactions: Pingu_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom