Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
sometimes i saw players saying team to other player. And the player respond.
I've been asked "Godzley team with me" so many times. I just say no, its bannable so they find someone else to team with. Warned them and most of the times they say IDC.

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
I've been asked "Godzley team with me" so many times. I just say no, its bannable so they find someone else to team with. Warned them and most of the times they say IDC.
Yea most of the time i get messaged "Emerald rank pls team with me" and "i reply that Teaming is banable and i am recording so dont try it" but they just team with someone else regardless of the fact that i said i can get them banned for it. The punishment isnt a punishment in their eyes as there are loads of stuff they can do in that 24 hours before logging on that can satisfy them the same as winning a game of Skywars

Last edited:
Reactions: Maaarijn

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Yea most of the team i get messaged "Emerald rank pls team with me" and "i reply that Teaming is banable and i am recording so dont try it" but they just team with someone else regardless of the fact that i said i can get them banned for it. The punishment isnt a punishment in their eyes as there are loads of stuff they can do in that 24 hours before logging on that can satisfy them the same as winning a game of Skywars
Yes thats so true :/

I hope @rubik_cube_man or @johncoles can take a look at this thread

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
The other day i was in a Skywars game with a mod, and there was a teamer, said they arent allowed to team and they will get banned, but they still teamed anyways regardless of the fact a mod was there, the punishmesnt litteraly means nothing, even when there is a mod in the game that can ban them on the spot

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.
Congrats Quacky! :D
qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Top Bottom