• PLEASE ADD THIS

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • I kindive disagree....

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 5, 2017
Ok 1. The updates! where are they!? Litterly there has been no updates in years!!! I'm getting a bit annoyed I kind I've want some updates like AXES don't add diamond that would be too op. Add at least iron or stone there has been no changes there needs to be I can't stress to you enough.Players that are good with longer cool downs needs a chance.at least give the axes a chance! 2. Ok well the hackers of course I have a idea.the server could add a thing where you do /report or a command like that so a staff member gets notified or something like that. 3. Map changes they have not added new maps in a few years I would really enjoy if you addded a new map xD and also I had a dream last night that there were new maps my dream is telling you to add more maps! Listen! 4. Solo assassinations mabey give it a chance hammy had this idea I think or whatever but 1 bad thing would be if the other players just all went to a solo map.All the op players wouldn't be able to do anything so that idea is hanging on a thread. 5. Add a sell area like where you can sell trash able items like leather gear you can sell for a few coins it would really help players not leave trash all over the map xD not much of a big deal. 6. Add different texts when players kill each other or the bounty streaks like 'OMG 'name' has reached a kill streak of 50!' Also 'name' has demolished 'name' So please consider adding these things I'm really getting board of the same maps over again.

Reactions: OnePunchForYou

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
The devs are working around the clock. You can`t expect them to bring out updates for the same game and I sorta agree but I disagree at the same time. A /report command would mean that staff members need to keep going back and forth between games. The anti-cheat is trying to do its best to ban hackers and the staff are updating the anti-cheat nearly single day (I think)

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Axes would be nice, they should be tested good though so they don't totally mess up the gameplay. But I think axes are just fine. As for the hackers a /report command that pings staff would be abused like it did in the past. A report command like on hypixel that pings the anticheat would be nice. I just hope that Sentinel gets around to banning Bhoppers almost instantly.I want a new map too, but there aren't really enough players for 3 maps so I would remove Trees or upgrade it, so that is bigger and less flat. Solo seems cool, but I feel like I would spend more time reporting teamers than playing, also again player base is too small.
I agree about the shop, it has been suggested like a lot. Only thing is that OP experienced players would be at an ever bigger advantage.
New text sounds ok, but I don't want a chaotic spammy chat, always liked how clean Cube looks.
(Ps press enter when you make a new point, it's a bit hard to read rn.)

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
from what I remember a /report command was a thing but the staff just got spammed adn they removed it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom