Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Avocado Pie

Apr 17, 2017
In Normal Mode, armour is weak, and food is extremely expensive. Surprise attacks are everything. In OP Mode, You have cheap food, and cheap, overpowered armour that make fights last forever. (I play in 1.8 btw, and fights are still slow).
I am suggesting that Cubecraft changes OP mode so food and everything is still cheap, but instead of prot 4 armour, maybe put it down to prot 3 or 4. basically keep all the conveniences of OP mode, but prevent overly long fights. Longer than normal mode, but not as long as OP.

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
armour is weak
I only have to change my armour in Normal mode twice as minimum.

and food is extremely expensive
1 Carrot = 1 Iron token. 1 Steak = 5 Iron token. Do you want to nerf it to 1 Steak = 2 Iron tokens? In my opinion it's fine as it is now.

In OP Mode, You have cheap food, and cheap
It's quite obvious, that's why it's called Overpowered.

armour that make fights last forever.
Personally, for me is easier to kill someone in OP than in Normal mode. With a stone sword you can kill easily someone who has full leather armour.

instead of prot 4 armour, maybe put it down to prot 3 or 4.
You won't notice if they put prot 3, as they are almost the same.

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017
In Normal Mode, armour is weak, and food is extremely expensive. Surprise attacks are everything. In OP Mode, You have cheap food, and cheap, overpowered armour that make fights last forever. (I play in 1.8 btw, and fights are still slow).
I am suggesting that Cubecraft changes OP mode so food and everything is still cheap, but instead of prot 4 armour, maybe put it down to prot 3 or 4. basically keep all the conveniences of OP mode, but prevent overly long fights. Longer than normal mode, but not as long as OP.
Nice idea, but i don't think Cibecraft will spend time for a basically terrible idea.

D

Deleted member 204478

Yeah, it's called OP for a reason. Don't you think?

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
OP was made for OVERPOWERED items, Thats why it's called OP, No, I don't want and don't think changing OP to prot 3 is a good idea, That's the point of OP, If you don't like having long fights, Vote normal,

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Eh, sorry but im still confused....

Avocado Pie

Apr 17, 2017
OP was made for OVERPOWERED items, Thats why it's called OP, No, I don't want and don't think changing OP to prot 3 is a good idea, That's the point of OP, If you don't like having long fights, Vote normal,
In normal fights are too fast and food is expensive. In overpowered fights are too long

SavFun

Jan 18, 2017
I wouldn't mind if OP mode was debuffed down to pro 2 or 3, you'd definitely notice a difference (for those of you saying you wouldn't). It used to be pro 5 and since the debuff to pro 4 update i've loved eggwars so much more.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom