Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
What I'm thinking is for a special fourth mode to be added: Legacy OP. This would essentially bring back some of the prices and items we had before the update since many people don't like the new prices and lack of leather armour.

Here's some arguments you may have and my responses:

Legacy OP wasn't the intended playstyle
Legacy OP wasn't the intended playstyle, however people loved it. Being able to buy stuff quickly and get on your feet within seconds was a large part of the appeal of EggWars, since other servers had much higher prices. Inflating the prices to normalise the playstyle again not only makes people less attracted to EggWars due to it being nearly identical to Treasure Wars, but also makes life harder for those without a rank who now have to play with prices taken from Hardcore.

Last edited:

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Because they haven't enjoyed those prices before. But maybe people with a certain VIP level deserve to play it.
I disagree, even if this mode does happen and the developers add it, doing this will limit the number of players who play the game. Eventually, the only people left playing will be the few people who played before 1.19 and the people who payed to play. As people inevitably stop playing the game, there should be a constant supply of replacement customers. I feel like eventually, this game mode would decline until not enough people are playing it. Unless all new players are allowed to join.

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree, even if this mode does happen and the developers add it, doing this will limit the number of players who play the game. Eventually, the only people left playing will be the few people who played before 1.19 and the people who payed to play. As people inevitably stop playing the game, there should be a constant supply of replacement customers. I feel like eventually, this game mode would decline until not enough people are playing it. Unless all new players are allowed to join.
Alright sure it can be released to everyone. I think it's up to CubeCraft.

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
which new update are we talking about
The upcoming 1.19 update which has not been released yet.... slinky recorded their community event where you can see the staff playing it though..

I've been trying to remain positive towards the update but but it looks to me like they've made way too many changes to the core dynamics of the game.. so much so that it's looking like a completely new game not an update. It looks like they've tried to make it more like bedwars rather than sticking to the core unique eggwars that everyone knows and loves.

Reactions: WorriedSkate940

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
What I'm thinking is for everyone with an EggWars Rank who joined before 1.19 to have access to a special fourth mode: Legacy OP. This would essentially bring back some of the prices and items we had before the update since many people don't like the new prices and lack of leather armour.
YESSSS! This is an amazing suggestion and I agree 100% with it!

Magnomon

Dec 28, 2022
Germany
What I'm thinking is for everyone with an EggWars Rank who joined before 1.19 to have access to a special fourth mode: Legacy OP. This would essentially bring back some of the prices and items we had before the update since many people don't like the new prices and lack of leather armour.
Thanks for that great idea! We really need that. Legacy OP on top

Reactions: Reesle

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
This is a very great idea. I think that the new op is just too different and playing the old eggwars would be a nice change of pace.

Reactions: ProfParzival

ballonpuma288

Jun 26, 2021
France
best idea I saw people suggesting a whole other server but a 4th op option seems good even if they do a new egg s2 rank for it I would buy instantaly and gift to my friend

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom