You will put it to cubecraft?

• Yes

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 14 87.5%

• Total voters

ImOmega

Jun 30, 2016
I think one of the most important things of skywars is the bridges, is the way to (navigate to the map, go to the enemy island, save you from an enemy...). Making a minigame to practice bridges will make more enjoyable the games because the players that plays skywars, eggwars,or/and lucky islands will get better ability moving for the map and this will make more easy to play. More easy, more enjoyable of my opinion. The minigame can be with the islands of skywars (only with blocks for take) and with the islands on parallel and if you fall you will be appear in to your island.

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
I don't think CubeCraft should add a Minigame just for practicing bridges. Here is something you can do if you have a realm or just a cheap test server.
There is a youtube video with all the Skywars maps you can download them and put them into your realm or test server.

Reactions: Fqnta

ImOmega

Jun 30, 2016
Because in my case, I play CubeCraft so much (skywars) and I will like to see this modality implemented in the server that I spend a lot of hours in.

Filleee

Feb 27, 2016
United Kingdom
Playing enough skywars will improve on how you rush people! I’ve recently started to speed bridge but not full committing to it, keep trying and you’ll eventually get there (for whatever type of bridge you like)

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
I think one of the most important things of skywars is the bridges, is the way to (navigate to the map, go to the enemy island, save you from an enemy...). Making a minigame to practice bridges will make more enjoyable the games because the players that plays skywars, eggwars,or/and lucky islands will get better ability moving for the map and this will make more easy to play. More easy, more enjoyable of my opinion. The minigame can be with the islands of skywars (only with blocks for take) and with the islands on parallel and if you fall you will be appear in to your island.
CubeCraft could add bridge training, but there are so many other servers where you can practice on. On those servers they can help you too!

D

Deleted member 373055

If it is implemented, I will not like that gamemode. It is no fun, it is only for pure practising. That is not the kind of minigames Cubecraft wants to have. You cannot do something original and fun with it, in any case, it would be very weird.

Like others said, you can just practise in Single Player if you want to learn to build faster. It does not take as long as you might think.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
you could also just practice in skywars and eggwars games.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
Ever heard of single player?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Top Bottom