Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

glo7776

Jan 7, 2024
Somewhere in the middle of the Baltic Sea
Pronouns
He/Him
Maybe some of you have already known, I am a very huge fan of Block Wars Bridges and CTF. After watching wigged Wiggs youtube video(This is the Link to it:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xu6zGus4d4&t=14s) I realized they were gonna replace it. Here are some last minute ideas to the cubecraft staff and admins. Maybe(Like eggwars and skywars) you can keep the two 5v5 game modes and just add the games. This would make it more fun because you would have more options to choose from! If you have a big party you could do 10v10. If you were playing with your friend you could do 2v2 ETC. But back to the topic. This post IS NOT to cause disruption or pressure for the game developers but just a suggestion. Because I love BlockWars and Cubecraft! And I would love to see it grow and change! If anyone agrees you can share your ideas in the comments. Your fellow member, Glo7776.

Last edited:

QuackCorn100

Jan 23, 2024
Hey man, I totally agree. I've played purely CTF for the past like 2 years, and I think they got rid of everything that made CTF fun, like how short the games are, and how few players there were. I also don't like how now, players don't necessarily have the same gear in the PvP aspect of CTF, which is unfair to people like me who have been grinding to get better at the game through skill. It's not unique anymore.

Reactions: ItzOrangey

glo7776

Jan 7, 2024
Somewhere in the middle of the Baltic Sea
Pronouns
He/Him
Maybe some of you have already known, I am a very huge fan of Block Wars Bridges and CTF. After watching wigged Wiggs youtube video(This is the Link to it:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xu6zGus4d4&t=14s) I realized they were gonna replace it. Here are some last minute ideas to the cubecraft staff and admins. Maybe(Like eggwars and skywars) you can keep the two 5v5 game modes and just add the games. This would make it more fun because you would have more options to choose from! If you have a big party you could do 10v10. If you were playing with your friend you could do 2v2 ETC. But back to the topic. This post IS NOT to cause disruption or pressure for the game developers but just a suggestion. Because I love BlockWars and Cubecraft! And I would love to see it grow and change! Your fellow member, Glo7776.
Thank you for the support! If anyone else agrees you can share your ideas in the comments!

cubikomc

Feb 5, 2024
Ahora los juegos son muy lentos y se necesita un equipo bueno o no hay posibilidad de ganar antes podias carrear a equipo pero ahora es simplemente imposible xD

Reactions: ItzOrangey
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Top Bottom