Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

r1ftz9462

Dec 27, 2023
Everything important is highlighted in bold if you don't want to read the full thing, although advise you do!

Problem:
I discussed this on the discord and know a few people definitely agree with me but Bridge to me feels like its been thrown away and wasted potential. we haven't had a permanent map in a year and a half. These problems have caused bridge to drop in player counts significantly since release such as removing TNT and double points from the normal game option which has made speed running the game and going for records almost impossible. We did have a small update with new power-ups, Side tasks and care packages which came along with CTF but were definitely only designed for there as the do not work at all in bridge as you cannot place them down and just waste up a hot bar slot. We did have our seasonal Halloween and the new summer map but they are only around for certain times. I feel like it just needs a few new maps along with all the other updates that happen in Blockwars as to me I feel like every time there is a Blockwars update bridge is never a part of it. I like the new pit skins and such and the game is definitely in a better place than it was 6 months ago but for players who don't have money to spend on the game, their kind of pointless and don't really add anything. Mid game joining is also annoying when you just want to queue a fresh game. Final problem is that when the 5v5 bridges maps are ported over to bridge duals they are not designed for a 1v1 gamemode or scenario. I fully understand it saves time having to make new maps but I genuinely think if you take the time to design maps for 1v1's and speak to the community it will turn out a lot better.

Solution:
There's not much you can do to get the player count to its former glory, but you can definitely make the current players stick around. My suggestion is to with the next big Blockwars update add a few new Permanent Bridge maps (Ones exclusively to 5v5 and ones for Bridge duals designed for each version respectively.) and add fixes to the things players don't like such as mid game queueing, maybe add a setting where you can turn it on and off for if your not bothered about queueing into a game that's already started or if your in a party of 5 and all want to be on a team or maybe go for that speedrun. Speaking of speedrun's, bring back double points and TNT to the main game and not just overpowered! There was no reason to remove it in the first place and just made the game a lot more fun. Last few things, maybe fix care packages or just remove them completely from bridge and remember that Blockwars isn't just CTF and Giga Blockwars, us bridge player want updates too!
Enough of the rant, thanks for reading and hope this is taken into consideration.

privqted

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jun 3, 2020
Ireland
agreed! bridges really needs an update. it would be awesome to see some new maps to keep people interested!

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I agree that TnT and double points should have never been removed.

About the map additions, it is possible Cubecraft is planning to add more bridge maps in the upcoming map update and just haven’t told us yet. I do also hope Bridges gets more maps.

Regarding the mid-game queueing, @caraMel actually just made a very good suggestion about the issue earlier today. I suggest you vote :agree: on it.

As for quests/care packages in Bridges, I feel that the idea is good, but the execution just isn’t there. I don’t think they should be removed but definitely think they should be reworked to fit in better with Bridges.

SOULMAN. YT

Jun 29, 2023
Morroco
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Everything important is highlighted in bold if you don't want to read the full thing, although advise you do!

Problem:
I discussed this on the discord and know a few people definitely agree with me but Bridge to me feels like its been thrown away and wasted potential. we haven't had a permanent map in a year and a half. These problems have caused bridge to drop in player counts significantly since release such as removing TNT and double points from the normal game option which has made speed running the game and going for records almost impossible. We did have a small update with new power-ups, Side tasks and care packages which came along with CTF but were definitely only designed for there as the do not work at all in bridge as you cannot place them down and just waste up a hot bar slot. We did have our seasonal Halloween and the new summer map but they are only around for certain times. I feel like it just needs a few new maps along with all the other updates that happen in Blockwars as to me I feel like every time there is a Blockwars update bridge is never a part of it. I like the new pit skins and such and the game is definitely in a better place than it was 6 months ago but for players who don't have money to spend on the game, their kind of pointless and don't really add anything. Mid game joining is also annoying when you just want to queue a fresh game. Final problem is that when the 5v5 bridges maps are ported over to bridge duals they are not designed for a 1v1 gamemode or scenario. I fully understand it saves time having to make new maps but I genuinely think if you take the time to design maps for 1v1's and speak to the community it will turn out a lot better.

Solution:
There's not much you can do to get the player count to its former glory, but you can definitely make the current players stick around. My suggestion is to with the next big Blockwars update add a few new Permanent Bridge maps (Ones exclusively to 5v5 and ones for Bridge duals designed for each version respectively.) and add fixes to the things players don't like such as mid game queueing, maybe add a setting where you can turn it on and off for if your not bothered about queueing into a game that's already started or if your in a party of 5 and all want to be on a team or maybe go for that speedrun. Speaking of speedrun's, bring back double points and TNT to the main game and not just overpowered! There was no reason to remove it in the first place and just made the game a lot more fun. Last few things, maybe fix care packages or just remove them completely from bridge and remember that Blockwars isn't just CTF and Giga Blockwars, us bridge player want updates too!
Enough of the rant, thanks for reading and hope this is taken into consideration.

IM agree with RIFTZ the bridge need new update that's will change it and make it's funny .

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I completely agree with this suggestion. Bridges has declined over the past year and a half.

I'll forward this to the feedback team.

Reactions: Reesle
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom