• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
So, this is what I wanted to say:

Let's start with 100% of Eggwars players.

Subtract all the players that prefer Hardcore / Normal -50% (Already existing)

Subtract all the players who prefer OP just for ender pearls -20% (Can Play Speed / Insane Mode)

Subtract al the rushers, who prefer OP for cheaper blocks -15% (Can Play Speed Mode)

Subtract all the players that want to tweak OP -10% (Would be tweaked in factory)

That just leaves 5%. Most people don't really enjoy having the protection 5 gear, so even if this 5% voted most people would just leave. Now there's no use in OP anymore.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
To be honest OP gives a different kind of gameplay, and getting it completely removed wouldn't be smart for who bought a rank... But dammit, punch bows AND protection V armor? I suggest to tone down Protection to I or II. And trust me, the fights are still long. It's what we used to have in Money Walls.
Then, I'd remove punch bows. Only campers use them, to be honest. In eggwars the bow has only camping purposes, atleast in op. Make it a Power III bow, I don't know, but you can't put both immortal armor that can protect you until it's broken (529 hits chestplate breaks, 364 helmet, 430 boots and 496 legs) because you know, I get it, OVER power, but it should ATLEAST be decently playable. Atleast. Because it's not. It's really not. It soon becomes "spam and break armor wars for 5 hours" instead of "Competitive, strategic PvP"

This is how a usual team plays Eggwars OP: Goes mid, gets 45 diamonds in no seconds, sets up diamond generator at home, camps in there until they have two stacks of diamonds each, by the time they're done all eggs are broken and everybody has been fighting, and then, at the last moment, they come up all geared up, unbeatable, without even having to fight anyone. Tell me if this is balanced. (Tip: It's not)
Like, it would also be easy to remove generators in homes.

Reactions: Empty Inside

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
To be honest OP gives a different kind of gameplay, and getting it completely removed wouldn't be smart for who bought a rank... But dammit, punch bows AND protection V armor? I suggest to tone down Protection to I or II. And trust me, the fights are still long. It's what we used to have in Money Walls.
Then, I'd remove punch bows. Only campers use them, to be honest. In eggwars the bow has only camping purposes, atleast in op. Make it a Power III bow, I don't know, but you can't put both immortal armor that can protect you until it's broken (529 hits chestplate breaks, 364 helmet, 430 boots and 496 legs) because you know, I get it, OVER power, but it should ATLEAST be decently playable. Atleast. Because it's not. It's really not. It soon becomes "spam and break armor wars for 5 hours" instead of "Competitive, strategic PvP"

This is how a usual team plays Eggwars OP: Goes mid, gets 45 diamonds in no seconds, sets up diamond generator at home, camps in there until they have two stacks of diamonds each, by the time they're done all eggs are broken and everybody has been fighting, and then, at the last moment, they come up all geared up, unbeatable, without even having to fight anyone. Tell me if this is balanced. (Tip: It's not)
It would be tweaked in factory mode, read the post above :D
Also, another reason I don't like OP is that dying isn't a major setback, it's a minor inconvenience (AKA Not the way it should be played)

Reactions: Ping Ether

TheMilkmanGamer

Aug 9, 2016
Also, here's
Factory Mode:

Maps / Players: Same as Current

Gameplay: Rather than having a shop / generators, you have 5 conveyor belts.

- Food

- Blocks

- Armour

- Weapons / Archery

- Special

The conveyors can run on five different fuel types.

- Coal

- Coal Block

- Redstone

- Redstone Block

- Lava

The egg automatically acts as 200 pieces of coal to all generators EXCEPT blocks, which runs independently. The egg is also what helps all four other fuels. Meaning, if your egg is broken every generator except a level 1 blocks generator BREAKS. You could buy higher tiers of stuff with higher levels meaning one higher than the base level gives enchanted gear (Sorry for double post)
Also, adding poll.

A few clarification questions:

What's at mid? Is that where you get fuel?

Does the 200 coal get used up when u buy stuff?

If not, If you don't need fuel before your egg is broken, why would anyone bridge to mid?

If so, is it 200/person or 200/team?

Can you break your opponents factories? (Without breaking their egg)

How do you upgrade factories?

If your egg dies, do your higher tier generators get destroyed or become inactivated until you get more fuel?

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
It would be tweaked in factory mode, read the post above :D
Also, another reason I don't like OP is that dying isn't a major setback, it's a minor inconvenience (AKA Not the way it should be played)
Meh I don't like factory mode that much, I want to keep those classic eggwars mechanics.
About dying, well, you see it's always minor for me in all gamemodes lol

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Then, I'd remove punch bows. Only campers use them
Nope i rush a lot and use them, when someone is running away on their bridge and impossible for me to catch up with or teammate might kill me if i chase him = punch bow, someone building to my island and i am NOT in it (mid/enemy island) shoot him off, anyway op or not punch bows are bae
(529 hits chestplate breaks, 364 helmet, 430 boots and 496 legs)
here is a tip, when the helmet breaks and he doesn't have a spare fight normally because he will take a lot more damage
Protection to I or II
Feather falling I ? i clumsy i need something to prevent me from death (fall damage)
Eggwars OP: Goes mid, gets 45 diamonds in no seconds, sets up diamond generator at home, camps in there until they have two stacks of diamonds each, by the time they're done all eggs are broken and everybody has been fighting, and then, at the last moment, they come up all geared up, unbeatable, without even having to fight anyone. Tell me if this is balanced. (Tip: It's not)
nope i do it all different, 27 diamonds = punch bow and decent pickaxe (12 diamond one)
15 minutes into the game then i go to mid to upgrade dia gen (if not already)
if it was already on i will just get a few diamonds and attack an enemy with an egg (mostly the team that is opposite of our base)
after defeating them i get myself iron armor, if i loose i rebuy my pickaxe and bow with middle's diamond gens...

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Nope i rush a lot and use them, when someone is running away on their bridge and impossible for me to catch up with or teammate might kill me if i chase him = punch bow, someone building to my island and i am NOT in it (mid/enemy island) shoot him off, anyway op or not punch bows are bae
I won't lie, I used them too in that situation, but you don't need a punch bows if they're running on a bridge, just a normal one.
nope i do it all different, 27 diamonds = punch bow and decent pickaxe (12 diamond one)
if it was already on i will just get a few diamonds and attack an enemy with an egg (mostly the team that is opposite of our base)
after defeating them i get myself iron armor, if i loose i rebuy my pickaxe and bow with middle's diamond gens...
That's how you, me, and sane people do it. Noobs don't.
Feather falling I ? i clumsy i need something to prevent me from death (fall damage)
Ooooh interesting
here is a tip, when the helmet breaks and he doesn't have a spare fight normally because he will take a lot more damage
They often have like 5 helmets dud, and it takes too long just to break one.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016

Again stop relying on crutches to prevent you from dying stupid deaths, learn to prevent them.(haybales) Heres a tip most people have first diamond armor, then iron armor, and then chain so bow spam ftw. Um dude you can do the same in normal.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I won't lie, I used them too in that situation, but you don't need a punch bows if they're running on a bridge, just a normal one.
if it is a diagonal bridge then it won't work that properly (unless they are on an edge screaming shoot me!)
That's how you, me, and sane people do it. Noobs don't.
good cause i thought i was doing it wrong XD
Ooooh interesting
was thinking of a "bird" kit that gives you feather falling I but might be too OP but maybe gold boots?
They often have like 5 helmets dud, and it takes too long just to break one.
just pray they are inexperienced players that don't carry spare or don't pay attention to their armor

Again stop relying on crutches to prevent you from dying stupid deaths
can't help it, i have a very big imagination which is a curse that scares me into thinking a person is next to me which results in weird or sudden mouse movements
learn to prevent then.(haybales)
Hmmm will try to use them more often
Heres a tip most people have first diamond armor, then iron armor, and then chain so bow spam ftw
that is exactly what i do, if i am outnumbered or over 50% chance of me loosing i will bow spam
Um dude you can do the same in normal.
.... ik, i was answering/ adding on the last statement @Ping Ether said

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
just pray they are inexperienced players that don't carry spare or don't pay attention to their armor
No, I mean, unexperienced noobs often carry more helmets. Cuz they've been sitting on the gens for all game long.
was thinking of a "bird" kit that gives you feather falling I but might be too OP but maybe gold boots?
The mlg kit :cool:
.... ik, i was answering/ adding on the last statement @Ping Ether said
In normal they take more than 0,0000001 damage and you can actually kill people.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
No, I mean, unexperienced noobs often carry more helmets. Cuz they've been sitting on the gens for all game long.
to me its the opposite experienced players carry extra helms (i do), inexperienced don't

The mlg kit :cool:
if it was a kit i will always use it :P

It's the OP when every armor has Prot. V.
Seriously, prot V diamond you take 0 damage usually.
if you get 5 full charged axe hits with crits it will do 0.5 heart damage, which is why i always break the helm or spam with my bow

Reactions: Ping Ether

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
to me its the opposite experienced players carry extra helms (i do), inexperienced don't

if it was a kit i will always use it :p

if you get 5 full charged axe hits with crits it will do 0.5 heart damage, which is why i always break the helm or spam with my bow
those 0.5 points of damage take half a second to regenerate, your opponent probably has 666 stacks of steak

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
the devil's number!
latest

Reactions: AboodPlayz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Infringement wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Mintypie231, how’s your day going?

Good or Bad
Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
Top Bottom