Votes: 28 62.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
its sometimes annoying and it enables your shield but i say your best bet is to have a teammate hold a shield while shifting on the block to defend you from the arrow and you build

Okay Good :)
What if your teammates are all dead, away from you or without blocks/shields?

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
What if your teammates are all dead, away from you or without blocks/shields?
Well R.I.P You
Or just wait until they attack you, kill all the stacked ones and rush their island it is nearly 100% Win (unless they have back up armor you screwed)

TheMilkmanGamer

Aug 9, 2016
OP is actually less campy than normal mode because people are less afraid to die and there are enderpearls.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
OP is actually less campy than normal mode because people are less afraid to die and there are enderpearls.
But people stay in their bases longer in order to farm diamonds for armor, and extra armor. Lets say nub 1 wants to get full diamond, but nub 2 wants to also get diamond armor. This will take a long time, instead of where in normal you could get 3 gapples iron armor and a diamond pickaxe and be ready to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ping Ether

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
So true it is annoying how people get bows and tnt and camp I was in 1 game it went for 4 hours because of people camping xD
All i get is a bow and some arrows, if i feel like we are surrounded i will either go to mid or stay and shoot at them, also usually what i do is attempt to barricade the diamond gen because A) Most nubs don't have pickaxes but have full diamond or something close... B) i mention how much i need C) Bait them into leaving the gen in any way (throwing 1 diamond on the floor for some distance then barricade, say enemy is at base etc)
But people stay in their bases longer in order to farm diamonds for armor, and extra armor. Lets say nub 1 wants to get full diamond, but nub 2 wants to also get diamond armor. This will take a long time, instead of where in normal you could get 3 gapples iron armor and a diamond pickaxe and be ready to go.
i personally prefer 4 sets of iron (1 set on me) because its cheaper and nearly = the same amount of durability on diamond, it makes the enemies think i am weaker, i scare enemies if it is early game
but usually i get that and 12 diamond pick, diamond axe, and punch bow with arrows, SOMETIMES ender pearls if i have extra or my teammates don't need diamonds (near full diamond armor = does not really need diamonds)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom