• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com
OP Should not be remove as there are very many players enjoying it and if it gets removed, then CubeCraft will lose quiet few players. I like op not cause of camping, but cause of rushing. If you play it correctly the teams do not have time to camp as you rushing them down ;)

davidhamron

Sep 14, 2016
To be honest OP gives a different kind of gameplay, and getting it completely removed wouldn't be smart for who bought a rank... But dammit, punch bows AND protection V armor? I suggest to tone down Protection to I or II. And trust me, the fights are still long. It's what we used to have in Money Walls.
Then, I'd remove punch bows. Only campers use them, to be honest. In eggwars the bow has only camping purposes, atleast in op. Make it a Power III bow, I don't know, but you can't put both immortal armor that can protect you until it's broken (529 hits chestplate breaks, 364 helmet, 430 boots and 496 legs) because you know, I get it, OVER power, but it should ATLEAST be decently playable. Atleast. Because it's not. It's really not. It soon becomes "spam and break armor wars for 5 hours" instead of "Competitive, strategic PvP"

This is how a usual team plays Eggwars OP: Goes mid, gets 45 diamonds in no seconds, sets up diamond generator at home, camps in there until they have two stacks of diamonds each, by the time they're done all eggs are broken and everybody has been fighting, and then, at the last moment, they come up all geared up, unbeatable, without even having to fight anyone. Tell me if this is balanced. (Tip: It's not)
Like, it would also be easy to remove generators in homes.

Only campers use Punch bows? You should learn the offensive capabilities of the punch bow. It can buy you space in a fight when your out numbered, or space to eat. Even to take out other players more stacked than you. I suggest you get some better tactics.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Only campers use Punch bows? You should learn the offensive capabilities of the punch bow. It can buy you space in a fight when your out numbered, or space to eat. Even to take out other players more stacked than you. I suggest you get some better tactics.
What you're suggesting me to do is bowspamming and running away like a coward. No thanks, I'll fight until I die.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
You can't be serious. I have killed a camper with a god apple with a wood sword before WITHOUT bowspamming. It's so much better to not use a bow.

JoseDaGamer

Oct 9, 2015
Colombia
www.youtube.com
OP shouldnt be removed beacouse to many player like them and buy the rank to vote it. in normal Items also are a bow with punch I so doesnt change to much for campers are pickaxe to OP with efficiency VIII to broke obsidian to much easy if you dont like it you should leave the match or buy gold rank or higher to vote normal or harcore items dont you think? :cool::eek::fantamug:

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I like op not cause of camping, but cause of rushing. If you play it correctly the teams do not have time to camp as you rushing them down ;)
Speed mode would most likely fit you better, it's just like normal but:
- Cheaper Sandstone / Glass
- No Obsidian
- No Bows
- Cheaper Carrots / Steak

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Speed mode would most likely fit you better, it's just like normal but:
- Cheaper Sandstone / Glass
- No Obsidian
- No Bows
- Cheaper Carrots / Steak
:( my bow skills will go down the drain
but shouldn't the no bow thing be in hardcore?! so is the no obsidian

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
ay big nono to this entire thread. normal isn't any better IMO. it's ridicuously unbalanced. why? well if you like getting rekt by a wooden / stone axe over & over again while you're full iron sure. bows in normal also do way too much damage. people have a bow? goodluck man... also no enderpearls and the max efficiency is 3.. need to go against an entire team who has everyone maxed out gear and 3 layers of obsidian? goodluck getting that egg boy!

now coming with some arguments against your points
camping "the way to go"? lol if you wanna get as many diamonds as possible on ONE level 3 diamond gen sure i don't mind. if you have control over mid and possibly 2 other dead Islands what good wil camping do if you only have 1 generator?

spamclicking OP? trust me mate fighting legit 1.9 style breaks their armour way faster. it may be effective when they try to run away but if you are in the middle of a fight I'd recommend just fighting 1.9 style.

if you dont like bowspamming why even play normal? it's not like normal has no bowspammers.. and the downside of normal is that it also does WAY TOO MUCH damage when they bowspam... the arrows & bows are literally the same prize and Power 3 and 5 do absolutely no damage in OP so i doubt that the bow spamming in normal is "decreased"

camping is the biggest aspect of eggwars. 9/10 games there is Always that one camping team.. and as op diamond armour may look it really isn't that good.. all you need to do is break their iron helmet and voila they start taking mad damage. OP's #1 rule: ALWAYS get armour. missing a piece? you're dead. just get 3 extra leather sets and possibly a chain set and you'll be fine. as for the enderpearl, i've never failed an enderpearl attack. all you really need to do is wait for the perfect opportunity or call in a teammate to distract them. the perfect combo is the eff 8 pickaxe with this.

I played on this server early 2015 and joined these forums late 2015 and yes I prefer OP over normal so what? you can't make everyone like the things YOU like and everyone else who prefers op over normal will probably leave the server if OP gets removed.

if you get targeted why would you care? if you die because of it just join another game it really isn't that much of a deal is it?

another reason is why i also prefer op is that you cant get 4 shotted by a stone sword early game. I prefer longer, more instense fights (because you REALLY have to watch your armour durability.. as i said before, broken helmet in OP? you're dead.) rather than a 2 second fight with almost no intension .-. oh and you also take little to no falldamage so this is also vbery good against spammers because you just have to build up really high and voila they cant reach you (space)

Reactions: AboodPlayz

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
ay big nono to this entire thread. normal isn't any better IMO. it's ridicuously unbalanced. why? well if you like getting rekt by a wooden / stone axe over & over again while you're full iron sure. bows in normal also do way too much damage. people have a bow? goodluck man... also no enderpearls and the max efficiency is 3.. need to go against an entire team who has everyone maxed out gear and 3 layers of obsidian? goodluck getting that egg boy!

camping "the way to go"? lol if you wanna get as many diamonds as possible on ONE level 3 diamond gen sure i don't mind. if you have control over mid and possibly 2 other dead Islands what good wil camping do if you only have 1 generator?

spamclicking OP? trust me mate fighting legit 1.9 style breaks their armour way faster. it may be effective when they try to run away but if you are in the middle of a fight I'd recommend just fighting 1.9 style.

if you dont like bowspamming why even play normal? it's not like normal has no bowspammers.. and the downside of normal is that it also does WAY TOO MUCH damage when they bowspam... the arrows & bows are literally the same prize and Power 3 and 5 do absolutely no damage in OP so i doubt that the bow spamming in normal is "decreased"

camping is the biggest aspect of eggwars. 9/10 games there is Always that one camping team.. and as op diamond armour may look it really isn't that good.. all you need to do is break their iron helmet and voila they start taking mad damage. OP's #1 rule: ALWAYS get armour. missing a piece? you're dead. just get 3 extra leather sets and possibly a chain set and you'll be fine. as for the enderpearl, i've never failed an enderpearl attack. all you really need to do is wait for the perfect opportunity or call in a teammate to distract them. the perfect combo is the eff 8 pickaxe with this.

I played on this server early 2015 and joined these forums late 2015 and yes I prefer OP over normal so what? you can't make everyone like the things YOU like and everyone else who prefers op over normal will probably leave the server if OP gets removed.

if you get targeted why would you care? if you die because of it just join another game it really isn't that much of a deal is it?

another reason is why i also prefer op is that you cant get 4 shotted by a stone sword early game. I prefer longer, more instense fights (because you REALLY have to watch your armour durability.. as i said before, broken helmet in OP? you're dead.) rather than a 2 second fight with almost no intension .-. oh and you also take little to no falldamage so this is also vbery good against spammers because you just have to build up really high and voila they cant reach you (space)
you said everything i do and I love about OP
but sadly i mis-aimed an ender pearl once and lost the game R.I.P ME but you can always build up high then throw it

Reactions: Earth

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
sorry for the necro post but i can't edit and add images to the post

This is what you should be looking for in OP (mostly players either have no helm/boots or have them but not enchanted)

Attachments

• 2016-10-02_20.16.51.png
    2016-10-02_20.16.51.png
    1,012.3 KB · Views: 183
Reactions: Earth

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
sorry for the necro post but i can't edit and add images to the post

This is what you should be looking for in OP (mostly players either have no helm/boots or have them but not enchanted)
This is yet another thing that proves that OP is about the Mistake of Another, not the skill of yourself. The three replacement modes would have apsects of OP but would actually be skill based.

Reactions: Ping Ether

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
This is yet another thing that proves that OP is about the Mistake of Another, not the skill of yourself. The three replacement modes would have apsects of OP but would actually be skill based.
no matter which game you play, which server you on their are always noobs no matter what, even in your so called "replacements" Multiple noobs (or if a person forgot) will forget to change their armor or not equip it

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop

Basically, op has its own strategies which others may like. A lot of people hate nornal cuz #1 its boring and #2 they like the other modes better. People hate hardcore cuz its too hard. People hate op cuz its too long. Leave it the way it is, everyone has their own favorites and Build, I've told you this but USE YOUR RANK!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Top Bottom