Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they add new kinds of weapon?

• Yes, they should but we don't need melee weapons

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

itspsw1

Aug 24, 2021
Wands are too generic (seriously please there is no creativity in them. Sorry not sorry lol). Are we really going to continue Harry Potter style wizard roleplay?

We should have something else as weapons such as cards, talismans, darts, staffs, spears, scythes and pistols. Why does other MMORPG games have these weapons available for their magic-based class? Why does this game don't have it? I know because of early development but just putting it out here so in the future, we can have something else as cool glossary.

Also, some weapons should open melee hybrid gameplay. Like spears and scythes I mention before. Mobile players can't cast ranged fast attack properly without literally dragging the wand on the ground. So these weapons would improve the values of these players for the future raid contents.

GamingEmpire

Sep 21, 2019
I think you mean other than wands, not instead of. That would replace the wands with different weapons which would change the entire game.

Reactions: itspsw1

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Wands are too generic (seriously please there is no creativity in them. Sorry not sorry lol). Are we really going to continue Harry Potter style wizard roleplay?

We should have something else as weapons such as cards, talismans, darts, staffs, spears, scythes and pistols. Why does other MMORPG games have these weapons available for their magic-based class? Why does this game don't have it? I know because of early development but just putting it out here so in the future, we can have something else as cool glossary.

Also, some weapons should open melee hybrid gameplay. Like spears and scythes I mention before. Mobile players can't cast ranged fast attack properly without literally dragging the wand on the ground. So these weapons would improve the values of these players for the future raid contents.
Its called "Magic & Mayhem" for a reason. I disagree

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Use mana instead of physical bullets. No reload times. Just spam it to cause "Mayhem". So why not add the pistols in? :)
At that point it’s basically a rapid-fire wand that looks like a blaster. Like I think things such as hammers that do splash damage yet have a coodown or something would be a FANTASTIC addition to the game, however having a pistol for the sake of being a pistol but acting exactly like a wand isn’t a good idea.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom