Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
:cube_dark::cube_light: Introduction :cube_light::cube_dark:

CubeCraft’s newest game magic and mayhem mainly uses wands for a form of combat. However here are a couple more weapon ideas that could possibly be considered for the future. I don’t have name ideas and don’t know stuff such as how much mana they would consume as I am just giving ideas that can be fully-fleshed out into other weapons later. I am not exactly giving ideas for a normal and special attack either as I’m not too confident in my knowledge to make them work correctly. While I would suggest a few melee weapons, it seems CubeCraft wants to refrain from using Melee weapons in the future so I’ve avoided them or loopholed around them within these weapons.

Long-Ranged Staff

Very long range, very high damage, only hits one enemy, medium cool-down, hits both ground and flying enemies, the projectile would probably be a lightning Bolt but I’m not too sure. This is essentially a sniper in the real world. Perhaps the Special attack could be a beam of energy ( like the Minecraft Dungeons Corrupted Beacon or a Kamehameha) that similarly to the piercing enchantment in regular Minecraft would go through enemies provided they were in a clustered line.

Close-Ranged Magic Blaster

This blaster would have a short yet wide range when fired. It would deal high damage to enemies that were close to the front of the blast yet low damage to enemies that were off to the side of the blast. Medium cool-down. Working sort of like a shotgun with a wide yet short range, this weapon would be used when nice and close to a group of enemies. Perhaps the special attack could be just once giant blast of magic that does a decent amount of damage yet stuns all enemies caught in the magic for a short amount of time.

Rapid-Fire Magic Blaster

This would be a machine gun or sorts. Essentially, with a medium range and low damage the player clicks once and this blaster rapidly fires magical projectiles until it’s out of mana. There’s no stopping the onslaught of projectiles once you start firing until you need to reload. While the range is medium the projectiles would fly in a direct line and would spray in multiple directions. The Special Attack could surround a player in a magical shield ( would weaken damage dealt to the player but would not negate damage) and let the player fire magical explosive projectiles that are powerful and deal splash damage until the special attack ends.

Hypnosis Wand

With the normal attack this Hypnosis wand would deal a steady stream of very weak yet enemy-seeking magical blasts that would curve towards the closest enemies. So while very weak, this is a great wand if you don’t want to have to aim or is being chased and want to hit enemies behind you without looking back. Ever so often one of these magical Blasts could cause splash damage bit for the most part these are weak projectiles.

But the special attack is where this wand is like no other. Causing no damage and long cool down essentially when an enemy is hit with the special attack, it will turn on its own kind and fight alongside you for a short amount of time. This amount of time can be upgraded when the wand is upgraded. There will be a certain amount of health an enemy must be under to be hypnotized by this wand and this health barrier would be expanded when the wand is upgraded. Would work against all enemies aside from those above the health barrier and bosses. This special attack would hypnotize a certain amount of mobs. The hypnosis would be lifted either when the mob is killed or the special attack ends.

Grenade-Like Energy Explosive

This explosive would have medium-long range yet would deal low damage and very high splash damage that when blown too close could even damage yourself. Enemies in the middle of the blast will take more damage than enemies that were hit in the outskirts of the blast. This would have to be a throwable item and would curve down like an arrow and then explode on contact with the Ground. This explosive should be a giant ball of green energy that is thrown as though the player is aiming with a bow.

While this can simply be a weapon I would prefer if this was a one-time use thing with a medium or long cool-down that can be bought from an NPC which would make the player backtrack to buy this item again should the player run out. This explosive should be required to blow up a wall or something later in the story should the CubeCraft team decide to update this game.

:cube_light: Conclusion :cube_light:

These are my weapon suggestions for future Magic And Mayhem update. If you like this idea please AGREE with this suggestion. If you do not agree please tell me why in the comments down below. Thank you 😊

Last edited:

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021

CubeCraft’s newest game magic and mayhem mainly uses wands for a form of combat. However here are a couple more weapon ideas that could possibly be considered for the future. I don’t have name ideas and don’t know stuff such as how much mana they would consume as I am just giving ideas that can be fully-fleshed out into other weapons later. I am not exactly giving ideas for a normal and special attack either as I’m not too confident in my knowledge to make them work correctly. While I would suggest a few melee weapons, it seems CubeCraft wants to refrain from using Melee weapons in the future so I’ve avoided them or loopholed around them within these weapons.

Long-Ranged Staff

Very long range, very high damage, only hits one enemy, medium cool-down, hits both ground and flying enemies, the projectile would probably be a lightning Bolt but I’m not too sure. This is essentially a sniper in the real world. Perhaps the Special attack could be a beam of energy ( like the Minecraft Dungeons Corrupted Beacon or a Kamehameha) that similarly to the piercing enchantment in regular Minecraft would go through enemies provided they were in a clustered line.

This blaster would have a short yet wide range when fired. It would deal high damage to enemies that were close to the front of the blast yet low damage to enemies that were off to the side of the blast. Medium cool-down. Working sort of like a shotgun with a wide yet short range, this weapon would be used when nice and close to a group of enemies. Perhaps the special attack could be just once giant blast of magic that does a decent amount of damage yet stuns all enemies caught in the magic for a short amount of time.

Rapid-Fire Magic Blaster

This would be a machine gun or sorts. Essentially, with a medium range and low damage the player clicks once and this blaster rapidly fires magical projectiles until it’s out of mana. There’s no stopping the onslaught of projectiles once you start firing until you need to reload. While the range is medium the projectiles would fly in a direct line and would spray in multiple directions. The Special Attack could surround a player in a magical shield ( would weaken damage to the player but would not negate damage) and let the player fire magical explosive projectiles that are powerful and deal splash damage until the special attack ends.

Hypnosis Wand

With the normal attack this Hypnosis wand would deal a steady stream of very weak yet enemy-seeking magical blasts that would curve towards the closest enemies. So while very weak, this is a great wand if you don’t want to have to aim or is being chased and want to hit enemies behind you without looking back. Ever so often one of these magical Blasts could cause splash damage bit for the most part these are weak projectiles.

But the special attack is where this wand is like no other. Causing no damage and long cool down essentially when an enemy is hit with the special attack, it will turn on its own kind and fight alongside you for a short amount of time. This amount of time can be upgraded when the wand is upgraded. There will be a certain amount of health an enemy must be under to be hypnotized by this wand and this health barrier would be expanded when the wand is upgraded. Would work against all enemies aside from those above the health barrier and bosses. This special attack would hypnotize a certain amount of mobs. The hypnosis would be lifted either when the mob is killed or the special attack ends.

This explosive would have medium-long range yet would deal low damage and very high splash damage that when blown too close could even damage yourself. Enemies in the middle of the blast will take more damage than enemies that were hit in the outskirts of the blast. This would have to be a throwable item and would curve down like an arrow and then explode on contact with the Ground. This explosive should be a giant ball of green energy that is thrown as though the player is aiming with a bow.

While this can simply be a weapon I would prefer if this was a one-time use thing with a medium or long cool-down that can be bought from an NPC which would make the player backtrack to buy this item again should the player run out. This explosive should be required to blow up a wall or something later in the story should the CubeCraft team decide to update this game.

These are my weapon suggestions for future Magic And Mayhem update. If you like this idea please AGREE with this suggestion. If you do not agree please tell me why in the comments down below. Thank you 😊

I didn't even have to read! I read the names and knew what they were and i think they should be added too! +1

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future

Long-Ranged Staff

Rapid-Fire Magic Blaster

This would be a machine gun or sorts. Essentially, with a medium range and low damage the player clicks once and this blaster rapidly fires magical projectiles until it’s out of mana. There’s no stopping the onslaught of projectiles once you start firing until you need to reload. While the range is medium the projectiles would fly in a direct line and would spray in multiple directions. The Special Attack could surround a player in a magical shield ( would weaken damage dealt to the player but would not negate damage) and let the player fire magical explosive projectiles that are powerful and deal splash damage until the special attack ends.

Hypnosis Wand

Too long....😂😂

I dont sure is it a good idea, but is add what you said,the rpg game will be a game like battlefield or starwar, i think magic and mayhem dont need add any weapon or anything ,now is enough...so i disagree

Lol, dualninja,it is unless to disagree , because it never will update in rpg lol😂😂😂

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Lol, dualninja,it is unless to disagree , because it never will update in rpg lol😂😂😂
Bro he just disagrees with your opinion, no need to go making fun of him.
I dont sure is it a good idea, but is add what you said,the rpg game will be a game like battlefield or starwar, i think magic and mayhem dont need add any weapon or anything ,now is enough...so i disagree
uhhhh, ok?
Too long....😂😂
Good suggestions take TIME. I‘m Sorry if you take offence but you can’t seriously expect your 3 sentence suggestions to get accepted. I didn‘t realize that at first, but before you start spamming a suggestion whenever an idea pops up into your head, please think of how to present the suggestion by looking at other suggestions. If I called all the weapons in here guns, everyone would have disagreed, I changed the name but kept the same premise and nobody could really tell, you gotta market it right and that takes time. Sometimes passion isn’t enough. Though I only got 3 agrees so maybe I’m spouting nonsense lol.

Reactions: Dualninja

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
I not making fun with him, i just talk what i think , and i didn't break any rule ok?

Bro he just disagrees with your opinion, no need to go making fun of him.

uhhhh, ok
If you write too long a suggestion may not be accepted, while writing a short suggestion may be accepted.

the suggestion is not sure be accepted if you write long, I hope you understand

And i really feel this is not a good idea

Hopefully you can accept it

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Hopefully you can accept it
And i really feel this is not a good idea
If you write too long a suggestion may not be accepted, while writing a short suggestion may be accepted.

I not making fun with him, i just talk what i think , and i didn't break any rule ok?
Jeez dude I’m not trying argue with you, you’re just one person there‘s really no point in me trying to persuade you. And let me tell you one thing, please DO NOT write like 4 different messages to respond like this, it’s actually AGAINST THE RULES as it’s known as “message farming

And for the record, I think I understand how the forums usually work just fine, though I appreciate the concern.

Reactions: Dualninja

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her

Introduction
I used to write short and simple suggestions that were weak and unrefined. Now I only write suggestions which take hours to think of and even longer to write. It's a long process and takes time, I think of a suggestion from every angle and evaluate every part of it (exept for the rank system suggestion 🙃).

The presentation of your suggestion also matter's. Bold coloured text and paragraphs can help a lot. Proofreading it is also very important and can take a long time. All in all, making a good suggestion is a hard and slow process, so take your time.​

Reactions: Click Greatness
D

Deleted member 347571

When i played the bossgame it didn't look like it was a proper ending in my opinion and i think they did this on purpose, there are many possibilities for a next part. They could make it so there is a reason why you would lose all your weapons because of a dark figure. This will lead to youi being able to unlock new weapons, it would be fun to only have 3 magical weapons instead of 6 but it would be cool if you could switch each weapon their ability, it would unlock a new sort of attack when you reach a certain level for a weapon.

7-8 weapons is a lot in my opinion and maybe to much, i really like the weapon ideas though, do you have any designs in mind of how they would like?

Reactions: Click Greatness
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
Top Bottom