Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
Nice pack overall, things that I'd change is make the swords a bit shorter, remove/improve the planks. I see where you're going with it and I like the effect it has on grass side but it looks rather overdone on the planks(imo) & I'd change the breaking stages, they look kinda weird to me.

http://prntscr.com/ffyair

Reactions: LuxLacis

LuxLacis

Mar 16, 2017
youtube.com
Wjow, that is a very nice texturepack! ;)
Keep up the good work.
Nice Texture Pack
Good Job :)
Thanks! :D

Nice pack overall, things that I'd change is make the swords a bit shorter, remove/improve the planks. I see where you're going with it and I like the effect it has on grass side but it looks rather overdone on the planks(imo) & I'd change the breaking stages, they look kinda weird to me.

http://prntscr.com/ffyair
Thanks my man, hm I'll make them shorter and see if I like them and I get what you mean with the planks, will edit them. and yeah, the breaking stages are definitely getting changed. what's the screenshot all about? i feel like i said that... but can't remember where and to who lol

Reactions: Max ♠

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Nice job!

Looks awesome :)
The video is a bonus because it showed how the texture pack looks!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom