Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cyllix

Aug 22, 2016
So, since im bored and i want to be more active in the Forums i think its good to make another Lucky Islands Survey!, this time it will be about Islands.

PD: If you dont know the map name just go to the "Official Lucky Islands Guide" and search for the map in the section of "Solo or Team maps".

What is the worst Solo Map ?

I have two maps that i dont like at all. Imo Clouds and Bridges are the worst maps in Solo lucky islands. Why? well...

Clouds = haves a small island, which can be a problem when you get a bad item. It haves a really bad amount of Food (only 4-5 blocks)

Bridges = It is just me or every player island in this map doesnt have a crafting table? lol thats something annoying because you can lost time making a crafting table. Also,the Pre-mid its a little annoyings, its relatively easy to fall from the bridges.
But what it makes this map really annoying its the fact that with this map its really really easy to hide. Literally almost everygame someone just hides in this map the entire game and it tooks me around 30 minutes to find him (and sometimes i dont find him lol).

Best Solo Map?
Oh boy this its easy.

Nest and Western. Why?

Nest = Good amount of food, good amount of Wood, excelent amount of lucky islands. It also can be fun when you explode the mid purposely XD.

Western = Its not really a good map at all, but if you have Elytras oh boy, the party begins, yo can go to the top of your island and go from island to island killing people XD its the best thing that can happen to you.

Worst Team Map?
Steampunk and Creek.

Steampunk = Doesnt have a good amount of wood and food, and can be relatively easy to fall. this map its the favorite to campers/cowards since they can from island to island.

Creek = This its only a personal one, i dont like maps where theres only 2 teams. I dont like them.

Best Team map?
I think the best can be
Temple and Athens for the amount of food and wood.

Thats it.

Ding Junhui

Novice Member
Oct 25, 2017
location, location
What is the worst Solo Map?
Bridges - Starter island only has a few lucky blocks, the bridge has holes in them, mid really far away and the diamonds blocks make mid OP
Trees - basically same as above without the bridge. Close starter islands make it more fast paced but they are way too small to fight properly on.
Western - Islands too spaced out.
Also annoying when maps dont have stone on the starter islands so you cant even make a stone sword.

Best Solo Map?

Cant decide on the best. I prefer fast paced,big, open maps with little bridging needed but here are my favourites:
Blossom, Bonsai, Candy, Clouds, Crossroads, Food, Nest, Pond, Ruins, Stranded, Underwater

Worst Team Map?
Steampunk - layout and terrain make fighting really awkward
Cactus - islands too small and crowded
Temple - everything too far away
Hell - same as above and too much lava at mid
Orc - terrain makes fights awkward

Best Team map?
All the rest are pretty good. Maybe Art or Athens would be my favourite beacuse of how big and open they are.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom