Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Borli

Jan 16, 2020
How does the mushroom have less purpose than the melon tower? First of all, mushrooms are rarer than the melon tower, second of all, the melon tower is useless. People make bread instead or cook mobs. I only use the melon tower to fly with my elytra.

Melon tower is useless, but I love it anyways. I get if you dont want the giant mushroom, I understand. But cubecraft should make normal mushrooms more common.

As for the boss mob, fine. Yes, it’s humanoid like the knight and the pig king. The similarities end there. The movesets are completely different.

As for the demon sword, yeah, maybe we could make it do more damage. Maybe we could make it some sort of soul-sucking weapon that regens hearts on kill. I agree with you on that.
"the melon tower is useless" Okay it's not worth the effort anymore.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
"the melon tower is useless" Okay it's not worth the effort anymore.
How is it useful tho?? It just puts your Lucky Block higher, and either you leave it or you climb all the way up, most of the time just to get a something useless again.
If you want to make the argument that it's useful for food: no it isn't.
Why would you put in the effort to mine down a bunch of melons, when you can make bread? Melons is a useless food source. You'd be constantly eating, especially after a fight.

Reactions: Queen Ualala

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I have decided to crown myself as the monarch of lucky islands, Does anybody wanna like build a coronation palace thing in lucky islands w me?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I have decided to crown myself as the monarch of lucky islands, Does anybody wanna like build a coronation palace thing in lucky islands w me?
I will join a game with you..
But not to build, to fight you because you don't deserve that title :)

• Wow
Reactions: Queen Ualala
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Top Bottom