Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I'm Roxrock. I'm a mobile cubecraft player and lucky islands solos fan. Here, you can find some of my threads, some personal information to get to know me, and information about my accomplishments and goals regarding cubecraft.
1. I have a collection of carnivorous plants.
2. I am allergic to bananas.
3. My first name in real life is " Stone"
2 is a lie
I'm a 15 year old in the US who loves problem solving, gaming, and watching videos. A lot of my life is focused on academics, as I plan on attending college, probably for a degree in computer science or engineering. I love playing videogames, glitch-hunting, and speedrunning. Some of my favorites include battle for bikini bottom, fnaf security breach, and of course, lucky islands. Im admittedly introverted and lack social skills, but don't be afraid to start a conversation with me online.
I have autism and ADHD, if you couldn’t already tell.
I'm currently 3rd on the lucky islands solos leaderboard. I am a devoted lucky islands fan and care a lot about the game and its community. My goals here are to improve the game as much as possible through reporting bugs and creating feedback, and strengthen the community by helping other players and facilitating discussions. You can talk to me about absolutely anything related to lucky islands related and I would be willing to respond, and you can follow me to stay updated with my own posts.
My lucky Islands Guide: Here
This is by far my biggest project on these forums, Im not close to being finished with it and am still making it better.
My lucky islands quiz: here
A 50 question quiz I created for fun, feel free to give it a try!
For any short term schedule changes, look out for profile posts. Right now, I post a new lucky islands topic discussion every Saturday. I tend to work on my guide whenever I feel like it, I will make profile posts for big updates.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom