Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Image - Thunder McKing in Screeching 60’s stage, spawning in a tornado.
B86A7921-212F-4D9F-9624-609A15F18004.jpeg

Much like the Pig King and the Knight, Thunder McKing is a boss mob which drops The Tornado Tomahawk on death.

Ability:
Thunder McKing has 3 stages: Roaring 40’s , Furious 50’s and Screeching 60’s. Each stage get’s progressively harder.

Stage 1: Spawning
Thunder McKing attacks players with his axe and occasionally blocks.

10% chance to cause lightning strikes near players with his axe

Stage 2: Down to 2/3 health

Weather changes to Thunderstorm for 3 minutes. Now has 50% chance to strike nearby players with lightning every strike of his axe.

Stage 3: Final 3rd of health.

He now begins to spawn tornadoes out of his axe. The tornadoes will suck and throw nearby players away, if unlucky, into the void.

He’s designed to be the hardest boss-mob. If you don’t want to deal with him, run away.

His axe: the tornado tomahawk-
(Dropped as reward)
(Efficency 2 Diamond Axe)

If should have a custom texture. Right click to spawn tornado (cooldown 46sec) Make sure not to get caught in the tornado yourself!

The tornado is lag-free because it’s just a bunch of sweeping particles, thats all

The names Roaring 40s, Furious 50s and Screeching 60s are actually names of real winds at the 40, 50 and 60 latitudes. They’re progressively faster with increasing latitude!

5F02C098-76B8-4AC6-BCAA-44A62088BB19.jpeg

(Need netherwart to brew potions)
A8EFE84B-A817-461F-8A3A-9FF3D6657DCE.jpeg

You can use it to get mushrooms. Breaking these mushroom blocks will give 10s of random potion effect.
90350147-17F2-4926-93F8-FF5645E7FD35.jpeg

For those of us that want cobwebs for PvP. Spiders will be neutral unless time of day is night.

yes i borrowed this suggestion with permission. Thx.

4D731134-0CE0-486C-8C3C-1B5C6F630D58.jpeg

For every heart of damage you deal to an opponent, you lose half a heart. This is a cursed weapon, so only use it when you’re sure you have more HP or after weakening an enemy with a different weapon.

Btw demon sword is sharp 4 stone, not sharp 5 - that’s 7.5 attack damage.

Last edited:

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
The other ideas are unoriginal so I don't want to see them implemented in the game.
Could you like, provide me with a link? to where this has been suggested before? because I don't recall this ever? being? suggested?
How is this unoriginal??

Reactions: Queen Ualala

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
To be honest, I think lucky islands is good right now. Those ideas will ruin it.

Reactions: Borli

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
How will it ruin the game lol? Because change?
Pig king is already op (especially in narrow places. So adding a stronger mob will be too op.
Mushroom tree are existing already. Also, there is a tool to splash random potions. No need to add another mushroom tree for giving random potions.
I think we can add cobweb, but it should be given to the player. No need to respawn spiders and force the player to break cobweb.
Demon sword is not that good but maybe they can add it.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Ping king is not Op at all, just trap it and hit till it dies. Second of all it doesn’t even spawn in unless you hit the pig.

Mushroom tree does exist, I found out just today. Let’s add the tall mushroom anyway. It doesnt drop any potions. It gives a random effect for 10s, like a suspicious stew.

You can easily escape the Thunder mob by running away when it’s on the first stage.

The cobwebs are blocks so that you get stuck in them. I want players to have to craft shears to obtain them, not directly go into the inventory.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Also, may I add, all current Lucky Islands items are wacky and if they were suggested the forums would have rejected them.

I can only request you all to be a little open minded. Rather than denying my whole suggestion because of some nitpick. Help me make it better, suggest a buff or a nerf.

D

Deleted member 421664

Hoi!

I wouldn't like the sword suggestions, because it's really op for lucky island, I love your other suggestions!

Keep going on with better suggestions!

Reactions: Queen Ualala

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Image - Thunder McKing in Screeching 60’s stage, spawning in a tornado.
View attachment 167910

Much like the Pig King and the Knight, Thunder McKing is a boss mob which drops The Tornado Tomahawk on death.

Ability:
Thunder McKing has 3 stages: Roaring 40’s , Furious 50’s and Screeching 60’s. Each stage get’s progressively harder.

Stage 1: Spawning
Thunder McKing attacks players with his axe and occasionally blocks.

10% chance to cause lightning strikes near players with his axe

Stage 2: Down to 2/3 health

Weather changes to Thunderstorm for 3 minutes. Now has 50% chance to strike nearby players with lightning every strike of his axe.

Stage 3: Final 3rd of health.

He now begins to spawn tornadoes out of his axe. The tornadoes will suck and throw nearby players away, if unlucky, into the void.

He’s designed to be the hardest boss-mob. If you don’t want to deal with him, run away.

His axe: the tornado tomahawk- (Efficency 2 Diamond Axe)

If should have a custom texture. Right click to spawn tornado (cooldown 46sec) Make sure not to get caught in the tornado yourself!

The tornado is lag-free because it’s just a bunch of sweeping particles, thats all

The names Roaring 40s, Furious 50s and Screeching 60s are actually names of real winds at the 40, 50 and 60 latitudes. They’re progressively faster with increasing latitude!

View attachment 167913
(Need netherwart to brew potions)
View attachment 167914
You can use it to get mushrooms. Breaking these mushroom blocks will give 10s of random potion effect.
View attachment 167915
For those of us that want cobwebs for PvP. Spiders will be neutral unless time of day is night.

yes i borrowed this suggestion with permission. Thx.

View attachment 167916
For every heart of damage you deal to an opponent, you lose half a heart. This is a cursed weapon, so only use it when you’re sure you have more HP or after weakening an enemy with a different weapon.

Btw demon sword is sharp 4 stone, not sharp 5 - that’s 7.5 attack damage.
But killing the boss you don't get anything? There needs to be a reward at the end, like with the Knight and Pig King. The pig king drops his crown with fire resistance 5, and the knight drops protective armour. What would your boss drop? Since you never stated anything in your thread about this.

There would be no point in even trying to kill the boss if there is no reward for trying to do so successfully.

I do have an idea that could be the reward for killing this boss though. In return from killing the boss, you could get a thunder staff. This staff would allow you to use the power of lightning within a 20 block radius to shoot lightning at the object/player you are pointing it at. There would be a cooldown of 30 seconds for this item because of how powerful lightning strikes are.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
But killing the boss you don't get anything? There needs to be a reward at the end, like with the Knight and Pig King. The pig king drops his crown with fire resistance 5, and the knight drops protective armour. What would your boss drop? Since you never stated anything in your thread about this.

There would be no point in even trying to kill the boss if there is no reward for trying to do so successfully.
it was the first line Of the suggestion
Much like the Pig King and the Knight, Thunder McKing is a boss mob which drops The Tornado Tomahawk on death

His axe: the tornado tomahawk- (Efficency 2 Diamond Axe)

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
The way you mentioned it, it seemed like that would be his weapon. It never mentioned that the item would be dropped upon killing the boss.
Much like the Pig King and the Knight, Thunder McKing is a boss mob which drops The Tornado Tomahawk on death

I will make my text bold on the thread so nobody else misses it

zacharyl22

May 28, 2020
Hoi!

I wouldn't like the sword suggestions, because it's really op for lucky island, I love your other suggestions!

Keep going on with better suggestions!
The sword is not at all over powered, it has 7.5 attack damage which is 0.5 more than a regular diamond sword, and with the fact that it takes half a heart of damage for every 1 heart, it's underpowered if anything! I like the idea, I think it would add a cool element of confusion mixed in with all the other stone swords you can get from lucky blocks.

D

Deleted member 421664

The sword is not at all over powered, it has 7.5 attack damage which is 0.5 more than a regular diamond sword, and with the fact that it takes half a heart of damage for every 1 heart, it's underpowered if anything! I like the idea, I think it would add a cool element of confusion mixed in with all the other stone swords you can get from lucky blocks.
I'm not enough for lucky island, So I don't know, we need to ask people have big experience in the lucky island!

Borli

Jan 16, 2020
Could you like, provide me with a link? to where this has been suggested before? because I don't recall this ever? being? suggested?
How is this unoriginal??
That tornado boss is genuinely a more sophisticated knight or pig king, the mooshroom is a look alike of the melon tower with less purpose and the "demon sword" which deals .5 more damage than a normal diamond sword which can be crafted easily is just another sword to the game with a name not related at all to the subject(stone sword=demon sword?).I admit the ideas have not been suggested before but that does not mean they are original and that look alikes do not exist in the game already.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
How does the mushroom have less purpose than the melon tower? First of all, mushrooms are rarer than the melon tower, second of all, the melon tower is useless. People make bread instead or cook mobs. I only use the melon tower to fly with my elytra.

Melon tower is useless, but I love it anyways. I get if you dont want the giant mushroom, I understand. But cubecraft should make normal mushrooms more common.

As for the boss mob, fine. Yes, it’s humanoid like the knight and the pig king. The similarities end there. The movesets are completely different.

As for the demon sword, yeah, maybe we could make it do more damage. Maybe we could make it some sort of soul-sucking weapon that regens hearts on kill. I agree with you on that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Reesle wrote on nahumcin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
Top Bottom