Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

  • This kit should be changed, but not like this.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This kit doesn't need to be changed.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    8

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
789
1,830
229
25
Hello everyone!

Right now, there are a few things wrong with the kits in Lucky Islands. One thing annoys me the most: The pickaxe.

There is a kit which gives you only a diamond pickaxe. There is also a kit which gives 9 diamonds, means you can make a pickaxe, sword and boots. Conclusion: The diamond pickaxe kit is useless.

My suggestion:
1. Either make it a tool kit, so give an axe and shovel too (probably not diamond, but iron).
2. Give it extra ores (like Skywars), so for example 2 diamond ores, 8 iron and 1 coal.
3. (This one is a bit crazy) It's Lucky Islands, so why no luck? Give the pickaxe Fortune enchantment! ;)
These things could be combined together, whatever staff would like :)

As always, feedback is highly appreciated and don't forget to vote!
 

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
2,195
7,352
499
21
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
I disagree with 2 becuase you can get diamonds, gold, iron, in Lucky block (I don't know what the name of that is, But i uploaded a pciture how it looks)
 

Attachments

  • Skärmbild (5).png
    Skärmbild (5).png
    2 MB · Views: 180

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
789
1,830
229
25
I disagree with 2 becuase you can get diamonds, gold, iron, in Lucky block (I don't know what the name of that is, But i uploaded a pciture how it looks)

That is a lucky block: There drops a pickaxe and blocks transform into ores.
What I am talking about is the kit you select at the start of the game: The Miner kit.
Edit: Never mind I read your post wrong, yeah it's true, the kit would be similar to that lucky block. ;)
Thanks for you feedback
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dutudy

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
2,306
12,763
498
24
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
1. Either make it a tool kit, so give an axe and shovel too (probably not diamond, but iron).
No, iron tools are very op to rush, an iron axe can 2 shot a guy without armor, maybe stone tools would be better
I disagree with 2 becuase you can get diamonds, gold, iron, in Lucky block (I don't know what the name of that is, But i uploaded a pciture how it looks)
A diamond pickaxe drops from a Lucky Block too? So I don't see why not
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom