Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

• This kit should be changed, but not like this.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This kit doesn't need to be changed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hello everyone!

Right now, there are a few things wrong with the kits in Lucky Islands. One thing annoys me the most: The pickaxe.

There is a kit which gives you only a diamond pickaxe. There is also a kit which gives 9 diamonds, means you can make a pickaxe, sword and boots. Conclusion: The diamond pickaxe kit is useless.

My suggestion:
1. Either make it a tool kit, so give an axe and shovel too (probably not diamond, but iron).
2. Give it extra ores (like Skywars), so for example 2 diamond ores, 8 iron and 1 coal.
3. (This one is a bit crazy) It's Lucky Islands, so why no luck? Give the pickaxe Fortune enchantment! ;)
These things could be combined together, whatever staff would like :)

As always, feedback is highly appreciated and don't forget to vote!

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
I disagree with 2 becuase you can get diamonds, gold, iron, in Lucky block (I don't know what the name of that is, But i uploaded a pciture how it looks)

Attachments

• Skärmbild (5).png
    Skärmbild (5).png
    2 MB · Views: 102

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I disagree with 2 becuase you can get diamonds, gold, iron, in Lucky block (I don't know what the name of that is, But i uploaded a pciture how it looks)

That is a lucky block: There drops a pickaxe and blocks transform into ores.
What I am talking about is the kit you select at the start of the game: The Miner kit.
Edit: Never mind I read your post wrong, yeah it's true, the kit would be similar to that lucky block. ;)
Thanks for you feedback

Reactions: Dutudy

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
1. Either make it a tool kit, so give an axe and shovel too (probably not diamond, but iron).
No, iron tools are very op to rush, an iron axe can 2 shot a guy without armor, maybe stone tools would be better
A diamond pickaxe drops from a Lucky Block too? So I don't see why not

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom