Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

• This kit should be changed, but not like this.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This kit doesn't need to be changed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hello everyone!

Right now, there are a few things wrong with the kits in Lucky Islands. One thing annoys me the most: The pickaxe.

There is a kit which gives you only a diamond pickaxe. There is also a kit which gives 9 diamonds, means you can make a pickaxe, sword and boots. Conclusion: The diamond pickaxe kit is useless.

My suggestion:
1. Either make it a tool kit, so give an axe and shovel too (probably not diamond, but iron).
2. Give it extra ores (like Skywars), so for example 2 diamond ores, 8 iron and 1 coal.
3. (This one is a bit crazy) It's Lucky Islands, so why no luck? Give the pickaxe Fortune enchantment! ;)
These things could be combined together, whatever staff would like :)

As always, feedback is highly appreciated and don't forget to vote!

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
I disagree with 2 becuase you can get diamonds, gold, iron, in Lucky block (I don't know what the name of that is, But i uploaded a pciture how it looks)

Attachments

• Skärmbild (5).png
    Skärmbild (5).png
    2 MB · Views: 100

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I disagree with 2 becuase you can get diamonds, gold, iron, in Lucky block (I don't know what the name of that is, But i uploaded a pciture how it looks)

That is a lucky block: There drops a pickaxe and blocks transform into ores.
What I am talking about is the kit you select at the start of the game: The Miner kit.
Edit: Never mind I read your post wrong, yeah it's true, the kit would be similar to that lucky block. ;)
Thanks for you feedback

Reactions: Dutudy

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
1. Either make it a tool kit, so give an axe and shovel too (probably not diamond, but iron).
No, iron tools are very op to rush, an iron axe can 2 shot a guy without armor, maybe stone tools would be better
A diamond pickaxe drops from a Lucky Block too? So I don't see why not

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom