Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xAdvantage

Jun 21, 2017
Why is it that the last time I was on the server like last year or so.. there weren't that many hackers in my games. Now there is always 1 or more in every game I play. Please somehow stop this.. not everyone is able to ss or record these cheaters

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
That's Why we have an anti-cheat called Sentinel ;)

Otherwise, I see less hackers than before the anti cheat was released. They Did a great work and the anti-cheat needs to learn a lot of things. Also If you see one, you can also report them. Staff members are also in-game to catch rule breakers, But also have a own life outside cubecraft.

PS: Someone is using illegal modifications and you'll report them with a screenshot it wouldn't be enough evidence to punish them

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Why is it that the last time I was on the server like last year or so.. there weren't that many hackers in my games. Now there is always 1 or more in every game I play. Please somehow stop this.. not everyone is able to ss or record these cheaters

This server is more popular then it was a year ago so there is of course going to be more illegal client users now. The anti-cheat and staff do the best they can to ban those criminals however, it's also up to us as the players to also report anyone we see breaking the rules. Most of the players who use illegal clients and modifications have many alts which make it hard to prevent them from continuing to cheat after having one account has been banned already. It's a cycle. Sentinel (the anti-cheat) will improve with time and the number of cheaters will slowly deteriorate.

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Not true, a year ago cubecraft has up to 30k players online. Now it's around 10k

With the summer having just started and people now exiting school, the population should increase again if only for a short period of time. Either way, CubeCraft is a great network and those who aren't on it, are missing out. (◠‿◠)

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Try downloading OBS might lower your performance, also I agree with you, there have been more hackers recently. More players does not have a linear correlation to more hackers/game

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
In my opinion, it never changed.
The amount of hackers with or without Sentinel is the same.
I don't really think of it as useless, but I have not seen it in action.

However,
I always record and report it.
You may do so here: https://reports.cubecraft.net

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I think, but I am Not Sure that there are more hackers than before on 1.8 and less on 1.9 that is what I have heard. (You can correct me, if I am wrong) cubecraft is one of the servers with less quantity hackers than other servers. I see seldom a hacker on skywars.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Honestly I think it's a matter of chance. Someone's you'll run into a lot of hackers, sometimes you won't run into any. It's all just a numbers game with their being however many hackers around so someone is bound to run into them and others just won't. Also the amount of hackers privacy fluctuates based say their schedules and when they come on to play.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom