Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2018
I was playing on the elytra map in FFA when I bought my gear, and golden apples and chose my kit. Then I realized i didnt buy something jumped off and lost all my points within seconds. I had bought an iron sword, boots, helmet, and legs, as well as two golden apples so i could get the killstreak achievement, but instead i got ripped off. It makes it feel worse considering that today has been garbage for me so far, and chances are I won't get my points back

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Items you buy in FFA are only for one life since they are incredibly powerful. For next time you can also do /shop while in the arena and buy items there. Your points can't really be given back since you did spend them sorry. :(

I would recommend slime survival, solo eggwars, or survival games for points if you try to earn them back though. :)

Reactions: Sophie and Anthoken
Jan 24, 2018
USA
Items you buy in FFA are only for one life since they are incredibly powerful. For next time you can also do /shop while in the arena and buy items there. Your points can't really be given back since you did spend them sorry. :(

I would recommend slime survival, solo eggwars, or survival games for points if you try to earn them back though. :)

@ChaosConjurer Lock?

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom