1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for team of good pvpers for eggwars?

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Judojugs, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Judojugs

Judojugs Member

I seem to always get the short end of the stick when it comes to teams in eggwars. (the ones who don't know how to do 1.9 pvp, would rather build a house than fight, make 3 block wide bridges so the enemy can just walk right in the base, or just suck at doing pvp) so what I would love to have is a group of people to pvp with. We could use skype or discord to chat during the games and as for maps the maps that I play on the most are kingdom, aztec, and treehouse. My k/d is standing at 754 kills and 291 deaths. (keep in mind I got a lot of my deaths at the start of the 1.9 update as I was learning the game. So only around 150 of those are recent and not from when I was a noob at 1.9). I have 3 days of play time on eggwars and am best at doing normal mode with normal health. Would love to make a team with some donors so we could also play on hardcore.

PixieGame likes this.
  2. Lezappen

Lezappen Mod Staff Member Moderator

British Pasta Addict
    Maybe for a few games in september/october on teamspeak. Pm me then...

PixieGame likes this.
  3. PixieGame

PixieGame Member

YouTube
    Home Page:
    I'm good at pvp 1.9:)

4. EffeDylan

EffeDylan Member

Sorry i don't like 1.9 Pvp at all. If it was 1.8 Pvp i would do it but i don't like 1.9 at all. Sorry :D.