Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SQUIDY1000000

Member
Jun 14, 2023
2
1
4
26
Hi, I am wondering if anyone knows how to join or apply for an eggwars scrim team, thanks (this is for bedrock, and I play in AS servers).
 
Jan 28, 2024
26
13
19
20
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, I am wondering if anyone knows how to join or apply for an eggwars scrim team, thanks (this is for bedrock, and I play in AS servers).
Hi. A bit of a late reply but I have a clan with a discord server called Afterlife. We are a global clan and searching for members. If you wanna join scrims friend inv me on discord ( username is: al_dead_killer ).
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
happy birthday! 🍰
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
always you goat cubecraft team
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
the best forever capitan best wishies i hope you are enjoy today
Verbramdt wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Itz1Helmut wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom