Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SQUIDY1000000

Member
Jun 14, 2023
2
1
4
26
Hi, I am wondering if anyone knows how to join or apply for an eggwars scrim team, thanks (this is for bedrock, and I play in AS servers).
 
Jan 28, 2024
26
13
19
20
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, I am wondering if anyone knows how to join or apply for an eggwars scrim team, thanks (this is for bedrock, and I play in AS servers).
Hi. A bit of a late reply but I have a clan with a discord server called Afterlife. We are a global clan and searching for members. If you wanna join scrims friend inv me on discord ( username is: al_dead_killer ).
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on winterbear's profile.
Happy birthday!
Naaomita wrote on winterbear's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Naaomita wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
Happy Birthday!
hmaqs wrote on S4nne's profile.
Hello S4nne! Hope you're doing well. 👋
Top Bottom