Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Oldschool cubecraft back

• Total voters

Wolfjuh

Oct 27, 2018
Dear cubecraft,

We all are having issues with all the new updates. Cubecraft will be dead because of them. We all want the oldschool cubecraft back, oldschool maps, lobbys back, scoreboards, old chest fills...

This will be a lot more interesting for a lot of players and maybe cubecraft will come back with lots of players!

Kind regards,
Wolfjuh

Clywa

Oct 4, 2017
No, CubeCraft has done this right so that games can be completed faster etc .. for the new people. CubeCraft knew that people were going to stop playing the game, but if you understand their idea, you know what they mean by it. Yet?

i only need the Leaderboards back. The old school.

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
Keep in mind that they did this all with a reason. The team knows a lot of people don't like the new update, but it was needed.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
As much as I wish that they would take back the lobbies, they will not. There are a lot of reasons behind it and the server would probably not been more alive with gamelobbies.

All servers have up and downgrades, even if this wasn’t the best in our opinions, it was for the server and we can’t change their decision.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

iTz1Hamood wrote on SunburnWarz's profile.
I love this summer name!
It's actually interesting name tbh
I wonder how you came up with it
Because it's realy first of its kind
And it just sounds cool:)

Have a great summer WarZ!:D
BicolourSine41 wrote on black moguss's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :D
Does anyone know what the release date is from the epic loot introduction??
Daily fact #5-
During your lifetime you will spend around seventy-nine days brushing your teeth.
BicolourSine41 wrote on Reesle's profile.
The pfp is great! The giveaway was for your new pfp!
Top Bottom