Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Good build? I had 2 days time.

• Total voters

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
One really important thing before we start, I built this pretty fast, I had only two days, this is what i can do in 15 hours.

• I'm not showing all things, because there were few little things, which weren't mine, few 'weird' houses, which someone else in our buildteam did. I'm fair and I want to show only my things, anyways, the terrain and all the things I'm showing are mine.
But here it is https://imgur.com/gallery/P2cWU1u

Btw, i post pics in imgur, because I want them to be there, so I can easily just go and get the link, not to send all the pics, which takes too much time for me, I live in Finland, in pretty small town (about 60k people totally) And i live near forest, and my connection isn't best.

And, i've been taking a 'break', as someone maybe thinks. No, i didn't take a break. I've been playing and building alot. My next project is another lobby, which is for the server where I'm a builder at first place, this is just a server where our staff got me building this, he made good offer too. (Anyways I'm not writing a lifestory here :p) But I'll be more active now.

And, I just noticed, the big oak trees are horrible! xD

Last edited:

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Welp, can you add a option were we can change our votes. (Used to having the yes option at the top, instead of the no option and ended up voting for no ;-; ) Also, a great build! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nutuu and Dutudy

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
I accidentally pressed no! Sorry. The build looks absolutely amazing.. did you also used Voxelsniper?

Reactions: Nutuu

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
One really important thing before we start, I built this pretty fast, I had only two days, this is what i can do in 15 hours.

• I'm not showing all things, because there were few little things, which weren't mine, few 'weird' houses, which someone else in our buildteam did. I'm fair and I want to show only my things, anyways, the terrain and all the things I'm showing are mine.

Btw, i post pics in imgur, because I want them to be there, so I can easily just go and get the link, not to send all the pics, which takes too much time for me, I live in Finland, in pretty small town (about 60k people totally) And i live near forest, and my connection isn't best.

And, i've been taking a 'break', as someone maybe thinks. No, i didn't take a break. I've been playing and building alot. My next project is another lobby, which is for the server where I'm a builder at first place, this is just a server where our staff got me building this, he made good offer too. (Anyways I'm not writing a lifestory here :p) But I'll be more active now.

Can you please upload the picture(s)? Imgur will not load for me.

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
I will when i have time for that

All you have to do is press a button.

Screen Shot 2018-05-19 at 3.41.39 PM.png

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland

And, I just noticed, the big oak trees are horrible! xD

• 5/20/18 removed the random weird big oak trees, added some more grass.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.