Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kat9Ramp8ge

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
Idk why not you find me
Hi hi hi don’t mind the thread title I just wanna flex my stats on this kid because he says I am bad. LLLLLLLL take that sit down you can’t keep up LLLLL. Don’t be toxic to me again L. Oh I am sorry am I being rude? maybe dont make the mistake trying to call me bad again. Psh sit down. People know me and who are you again darknight??
7B206184-EF07-4DE0-AB24-E80AD7CDAE07.png
8396244E-CCA7-4A2A-BEC4-D562955FFD82.png
64A27CEC-EEB0-4EDC-819A-3BC6DA03E10B.png
*yawns* your bad *yawns*

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Whats the point in something like this? If he is toxic then you are just going down to his level, and once you are there he will beat you with experience. Try to be the better person, toxicity will not help you, if someone is toxic, just ignore them. That will do 100x more than something like this.

(also your stats are pretty good, just sad that they are being shown with these intentions)

AngeieTheBoi

Novice Member
May 3, 2020
1v1 me and prove youre good :)

P.S. i can get your amount of skywars wins in 1 day so you can be quiet :')

edit: Ign is AngiePlays4583- disc Angie#5775

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
What is the point? You want people to stop being like this, yet you are like them yourself. You should be better than them not just do what they do, if everyone does that the server will be full of toxic people.

Reactions: Ko7a

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
It's a little bit concerning how defensive you become after someone calls you ''bad''. CubeCraft will always be filled with toxic people. In fact, every big server has toxic people. Being told to ''get a life'' isn't something you should feel insulted by, and if you do, you're probably going to have a hard time... everywhere. If you know you're good, why should I matter that someone else calls you bad? They were presumably just annoyed they lost.

''If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.''

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom