Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the scout kit be reduced to 1 speed potion?

• Yes, I feel that 3 potions is too many.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I would like it better if it gave 2 potions.

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • No, gotta go faster, faster, faster, faster, faster!

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
As most people know, speed is a huge advantage in pvp. It is both harder to hit someone with speed and if they ever get low they can run away and heal up without being hit. On the other hand, if you are low and try to run away, you can not as the person with speed easily catches back up to you. The current scout kit in Skywars gives you 3 speed potions and a stone sword. These speed potions usually last you the whole game. Since the only good way to counter speed is with speed itself, I am suggesting that the scout kit gets a reduction in the number of speed potions it gives, down to 1. This would limit the kit to just be useful for 1 or 2 kills, as the speed potion will wear off.

D

Deleted member 426365

“usually last the whole game”, I’m sorry, where did you get that from? They certainly don’t

Reactions: Priley and Earth

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
“usually last the whole game”, I’m sorry, where did you get that from? They certainly don’t
Unless you waste your potion by using it on simple movement, in most skywars games you only need about 4 or so kills to win, unless its a 24 player map. If you use 1 potion per fight, and we assume either you or someone else tried to clean because lets be honest, its skywars and everyone does, that gives 4 kills and the win. If I use the kit I can easily win with using only 2 of the potions and a 3rd one to run if necessary. In OP, sure, its not enough for the whole game, but not many games are in OP. So yes, 3 is plenty to last the whole game.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
The scout kit currently seems to be by far the best kit to me, I generally always pick that one. So I agree that it should be nerfed to be balanced with other kits even though I like speeding around. I often pick up speed potions as well so having 7 or 8 in my inventory at once isn't that uncommon.

idontevenplaythisgame

Oct 28, 2015
If: speed vs no speed'' is too hard for you, try something else to kill him ;))
Like.. lava! everybody hates that so you can also report some people for swearing,
or the void? No one can escape that.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
The scout kit currently seems to be by far the best kit to me, I generally always pick that one. So I agree that it should be nerfed to be balanced with other kits even though I like speeding around. I often pick up speed potions as well so having 7 or 8 in my inventory at once isn't that uncommon.

Attachments

• 2018-07-22_16.33.13.png
    2018-07-22_16.33.13.png
    398.4 KB · Views: 126
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom