Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
First of all, I have no idea if this is already in cubecraft. If it is in cubecraft, would somebody tell me and lock this post. But if it isn't in Cubecraft, I would like to see a /levels command that shows you how much EXP you have, how much you need for the next level, and what level you are.

Like I said if it already exists please tell me what the command is and lock this post, if not, feel free to discuss stuff.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
It isn't a command, but you can do this in the HUB by clicking on the games director (compass) and hovering over your head.

Reactions: Steyro

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I posted this thread a short time ago and I suggest the exact same command in that thread. Maybe you should take a look at my thread?

It isn't a command, but you can do this in the HUB by clicking on the games director (compass) and hovering over your head.
If you're in a game and you want to know how far your are with reaching the next level then this command could come in handy because you can't look in your compass as you're in a game.

Reactions: BlueQuakeAdmin_

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
If you're in a game and you want to know how far your are with reaching the next level then this command could come in handy because you can't look in your compass as you're in a game.
Who actually cares about their level in a game. This seems like a command only a few people will use.
The regular lobby LVL is much easier tbh as you can literally read it and see your progress without typing anythin

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Who actually cares about their level in a game.
I do, sometimes.

This seems like a command only a few people will use.
You never know.

The regular lobby LVL is much easier tbh as you can literally read it and see your progress without typing anythin
You're totally right about this. It's indeed much easier as you can just see your level in the experience bar and your level and your progress with your next level in the compass.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Top Bottom