• Nah, Dont like the idea.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I was just playing skywars and I leveled up and I thought, Why do we dont get a reward for a level up? Maybe we can add rewards for getting level up. For Example:

Every Level: 1 Normal Cublet
Every 5 levels: 2 Normal Cublets
Every 10 Levels: Super Cublet
Every 25 Levels: 2 Super Cublets
Every 50 Levels: 1 Uber Cublet

In the beginning you will gain a lot of this rewards but of you are a high level its (in my opinion) balanced. You can always change this. Of course you can also add a different reward like extra points. If this topic already has been suggested let me know!

Thanks for reading!

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Have been suggested many times.I think they don’t want to add it for some reason even though the idea isn’t bad itself.
Maybe the rewards can be cosmetics but for higher level distances like every 30 levels or so.

Reactions: Dreamer

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't know if it's a good idea since you can gain lots of exp by buying multipliers. People who buy many multipliers will level up really fast and earn rewards faster. I think that's a little unfair. But if they decrease the amount of experience you can earn with multipliers, I agree with your suggestion.

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
they do need to make the multipliers less OP in my opinion. but the rewards don't have to be crazy... and if your a high level it isn't that easy to get 5 levels, even with multipliers (or you must be rich)

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
The level 100 OG troll hat should come back.

Even tho I like your idea to gain rewards by leveling up, this'll motivate people to play more, and get more XP/levels.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I'd love to see this getting added, since at the moment, leveling up is nothing but just showing off your level. It doesn't reward you with anything.
I like the idea, but I think there should be more rewards for every 5 levels.
I think there should be way more rewards than just every 20 levels or so. We all know at the start, leveling up goes extremely quick. Every four or five games equals another level. But depending on how far in-game you are, it'll start to take a way longer time to level up.
I would love it if you could explain what you mean with special emotes though, is it just for Plus or also for non-Plus members? @SentineI
Maybe for special levels for 10, 50, 100, 150.
That'd take way too long of a time for such small rewards. I don't have much to say about this.
The level 100 OG troll hat should come back.
It's lovely to see people wanting Cube to add Vanity items back, but they're better off making whole new items for levels, in that case.
Same as how the Yellow armour set used to be items you could unlock at level 40, and the grey/pink cages at level 50. Just suggest making completely new, more interesting items, if'd really want this back.

Besides this, there's also the loot items bought for Vanity Points and those that were originally from the official store, and are now available in the Uber Cubelets. (Examples are the miniature packs). I happened to have bought the Space Miniature Pack back then. I was completely devastated by the fact that they became available from the Uber Cubelets, since I spent money on it. This goes for the gadgets and trails you could buy for Vanity Points as well.
People who buy many multipliers will level up really fast and earn rewards faster. I think that's a little unfair. But if they decrease the amount of experience you can earn with multipliers
I agree they need to nerf the multipliers, they're way too overpowered when it comes to getting EXP. What happened to it being a point multiplier?
At the moment, multipliers aren't even used/popular for the double points anymore. The only thing used for is leveling up. Now, I know nerfing the multipliers would result in a decrease in marketing, but why not think of a solution or/and alternative?
What about reducing the EXP given, and increase the points given? Or perhaps give away specific loot items/achievements to players who've spent a lot of money on multipliers and used them. An achievement named "Sharing is caring" perhaps? It'd be a fitting name for it.

With that being said, I'd love to see this getting added, with it being suggested before and also now. There's no reason why it shouldn't be added besides the multipliers, correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: Dreamer and S4nne
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on adored_an5h's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on adored_an5h's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
ItzEnder pro
BurgerCat13 wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
🐉
LukaG_ wrote on caraMel's profile.
💙
Top Bottom