Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WolFeX

Apr 25, 2023
Hello cubecraft,

I suggest to make daily chllenges system.
Like play cube craft for an hour or more (make time )or win 3 or 5 or 10 or more games (any game)
The rewards : free cages or win effect or prefixes or +level experience
It will make this server be fun and better.
New suggestion :
like if you got level 30 you get reward ,level 50 you get reward ,level80 you get reward ,level 100 you get reward And so on..
Note:more level = better rewards
Any one got these levels before. he won't get rewards.but he will get the comming rewards if he got higher level than he on.

Cubecraft is boring nowdays .We want advantages of levels we get , We don't want to raise it in vain.
These things will make this server be so overpowered.
If any one have more suggestions, reply on this message.
I hope you guys agree this suggestions for the staff to see her.this suggestion for bedrock cubecraft and java cubecraft...

Best wishes.

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Java already has a daily challenges system (you can access it with /challenges) and as far as I know this is also a planned feature for Bedrock, though I'm not sure if that has changed since it was last talked about. Regardless, this is something I would really like to see on Bedrock, as when I try to complete the challenges on Java it really motivates me to play the games.

However, I'm not sure about offering loot items for the challenges. In my opinion, it should be fairly difficult to unlock them if they were offered for something like this. Most people need to spend money on the server to get these kinds of items because it costs the team money to create them, so CubeCraft can't offer too many things for free.

WolFeX

Apr 25, 2023
Java already has a daily challenges system (you can access it with /challenges) and as far as I know this is also a planned feature for Bedrock, though I'm not sure if that has changed since it was last talked about. Regardless, this is something I would really like to see on Bedrock, as when I try to complete the challenges on Java it really motivates me to play the games.

However, I'm not sure about offering loot items for the challenges. In my opinion, it should be fairly difficult to unlock them if they were offered for something like this. Most people need to spend money on the server to get these kinds of items because it costs the team money to create them, so CubeCraft can't offer too many things for free.
Not all things
Cubecraft was making free gifts like cages and win effects on the events
Just make some free like events u did
The hive give rewards if you got higher level
You can do better ;-;

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Not all things
You can do better ;-;
I mean yeah, a couple of free items will probably be okay, just not too many and not too easy to get. Like you said, we've done it in the past during some events for lobby parkours and things.

WolFeX

Apr 25, 2023
I mean yeah, a couple of free items will probably be okay, just not too many and not too easy to get. Like you said, we've done it in the past during some events for lobby parkours and things.
Ok forget the free items you can add more level experience to claim it after win 5 or 10 games (example)
mmm like achivements system on minecraft you complete achivement and get reward (if you don't want to give free items you can make +level experience after complete achivement like win 5 games sky wars countinly then claim +200 or +500 or +1000 level experience (example) and It applies on other games
@Lyriie

Last edited:

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Ok forget the free items you can add more level experience to claim it after win 5 or 10 games (example)
mmm like achivements system on minecraft you complete achivement and get reward (if you don't want to give free items you can make +level experience after complete achivement like win 5 games sky wars countinly then claim +200 or +500 or +1000 level experience (example) and It applies on other games
@Lyriie
I'm not sure I understand what you mean, but if you mean just CubeCraft level experience then I would be fine with that.

But, I never said no to free loot, I just think we need to be careful with it.

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello cubecraft,

Like play cube craft for an hour or more (make time )or win 3 or 5 or 10 or more games (any game)
New suggestion :
like if you got level 30 you get reward ,level 50 you get reward ,level80 you get reward ,level 100 you get reward And so on..
Any one got these levels before. he won't get rewards.but he will get the comming rewards if he got higher level than he on.

Cubecraft is boring nowdays .We want advantages of levels we get , We don't want to raise it in vain.
I hope you guys agree this suggestions for the staff to see her.this suggestion for bedrock cubecraft and java cubecraft...

Best wishes.
It would be a nice idea if you got smt small at level 100,200,300, etc (e.g. an eggwars egg skin or an lucky blocks skin) :)

And in my opinion with those other things too many ppl would have loot and wouldn't it be “rare” anymore, there are a lot of ppl who (already) paid/pay for loot and it would be very easy if you could get loot through getting a winstreak or level.

• Agree
Reactions: WolFeX and Lyriie

WolFeX

Apr 25, 2023
I'm not sure I understand what you mean, but if you mean just CubeCraft level experience then I would be fine with that.

But, I never said no to free loot, I just think we need to be careful with it.
Yes I mean level experience and simple free loot rewards for a daily challenge you choice for players .
It will make server better and make more ppl join

WolFeX

Apr 25, 2023
It would be a nice idea if you got smt small at level 100,200,300, etc (e.g. an eggwars egg skin or an lucky blocks skin) :)

And in my opinion with those other things too many ppl would have loot and wouldn't it be “rare” anymore, there are a lot of ppl who (already) paid/pay for loot and it would be very easy if you could get loot through getting a winstreak or level.
nice adding

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
lNot all things
You can do better ;-;
There were some gifts on CubeCraft birthdays or other events, but those are very rare moments :)
And all the things ppl could get on these moments, and weren’t "rare" anymore.
And those were little things like a cake as a cage, etc.

Reactions: WolFeX

WolFeX

Apr 25, 2023
yeah they can also make challenges every event
like event summer with good challenge after complete it you can claim a huge reward lile +500 level exp or +1000 level exp or simple cage or simple win effect or good perfix.
They were giving a loot every event like find eggs or gifts and get loot
They can make more challenges like win some games (example: win 30 game or 50 game and claim huge reward the staff can make it more difficult)
It will be insane

LaRoyce

Aug 30, 2021
Hello cubecraft,

New suggestion :

Best wishes.
i'm not sure because roles and effects are rare, and if they are given away at every 10 levels then they lose value and everyone will have them
but here in the events to receive something would be nice for example at Christmas as a gift to the community maybe a Christmas effect! my idea

nusacoo

Jun 13, 2023
Hello cubecraft,

New suggestion :

Best wishes.
I agree with you, I think that's a cool new feature to make the server more fun.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom