Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SrMuerto7w7

Sep 17, 2023
INGLES (TRANSLATOR)

Hello, beautiful people, second post I make and they have received me very well, but now there is context:

My suggestion is that they give simple rewards for leveling up in CubeCraft to reward those who spend hours and hours in the game modes and thus achieve a real interest in leveling up on the part of the players, that is, I recently bought the rank of skywars which unlocked the Skywars Chao game mode for me and it is dead, more than 20 minutes for a game but it can better promote the game modes that are very good and do them competitively, it can also encourage players to buy and support the server, for example:

You could give a reward to players who reach level 25, a rank in the game mode they want for hours, so that they can try and see how good and beneficial it can be to have ranks in their favorite game modes and as the level grows. market can give hourly or permanently cosmetics for players.

If everything is a balance, it is not that they are going to give a reward every level, much less give rewards every 50 levels, they could give the oldest cosmetics for levels, something which would generate more interest in playing and winning on the server.

Greetings from Colombia.

ESPAÑOL

Buenas, gente hermosa segundo post que hago y me han recibido muy bien, pero ahora si contexto:

Mi sugerencia es que den recompensas sencillas por subir de nivel en CubeCraft recompensar a los que dedican horas y horas en los modos de juegos y así lograr un verdadero interés en subir de nivel por parte de los jugadores, es decir, hace poco compre el rango de skywars el cual me desbloque el modo de juego Skywars Chao y esta muerto, más de 20 minutos para un partida pero puede promocionar mejor los modos de juegos que son muy buenos y realizarlos de manera competitiva, además puede incentivar a los jugadores a comprar y apoyar el servidor, por ejemplo:

Podría dar una recompensa a los jugadores que lleguen a nivel 25, un rango en el modo de juego que quieran por horas, para que prueben y vean lo bueno y beneficioso que puede ser tener rangos en sus modos de juegos favoritos y mediante vaya creciendo el mercado pueden dar por horas o de manera permanente cosméticos para los jugadores.

Eso si todo es un equilibrio no es que vayan a dar una recompensa cada nivel y mucho menos dar recompensas cada 50 niveles, podrían dar los cosméticos mas antiguos para niveles algo lo cual generaría mas interés en jugar y ganar en el servidor.

Saludos desde Colombia.

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I agree with this but I don't think the rewards should be cosmetics that are already earn-able from purchases. That would be cool if there were new cosmetics for level rewards and the higher the level = the cooler the cosmetic

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I hope we get level rewards some day. I suggested this about a month ago, but I wasn't the first to come up with the idea and I won't be the last.

Hablo un poco de español, lo siento por mi español mal.

Yo también, recompensas hay muy importante. Yo sugerí recompensas por los niveles un mes atrás, pero yo no fui la primera sugerir recompensas por los niveles. Yo acepto tú sugieres.

SrMuerto7w7

Sep 17, 2023
I agree with this but I don't think the rewards should be cosmetics that are already earn-able from purchases. That would be cool if there were new cosmetics for level rewards and the higher the level = the cooler the cosmetic
Pensé en esto ya que una de mis sugerencias era traducir todos los modos de juegos a español para que pudieran tener mas jugadores y se nos facilitara el poder jugar, entonces surgió esa idea ya que es mucho mas fácil dar cosas que ya hicieron a crear algo nuevo desde cero por el trabajo que llevaría.

INGLES (TRANSLATOR)
I thought about this since one of my suggestions was to translate all the game modes into Spanish so that they could have more players and it would be easier for us to play, then that idea arose since it is much easier to give things that they already did to create something new from scratch because of the work it would take.

Reactions: hoppyfrog28_

SrMuerto7w7

Sep 17, 2023
I hope we get level rewards some day. I suggested this about a month ago, but I wasn't the first to come up with the idea and I won't be the last.

Hablo un poco de español, lo siento por mi español mal.

Yo también, recompensas hay muy importante. Yo sugerí recompensas por los niveles un mes atrás, pero yo no fui la primera sugerir recompensas por los niveles. Yo acepto tú sugieres.
Hola mi bro, noto eso ya personas antes de mi hacen muchas sugerencias y soy nuevo en la comunidad ¿Qué tan común es que ellos hagan caso a nuestras sugerencias?

INGLES (TRANSLATOR)
Hello my bro, I notice that people before me make many suggestions and I am new to the community. How common is it for them to listen to our suggestions?

Reactions: Dualninja
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Top Bottom