Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prixifye

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Aug 26, 2021
www.youtube.com
Free for All has been the most targeted game mode with hackers nonstop violating the server rules over the past couple years and now, so I thought of a way to prevent hackers from being common in the game mode. To play Free for All, you must meet a certain game level requirement to play the game mode. Why I say this is because every hacker that's ever hacked on CubeCraft is always level 1, and never on levels like 2, 5, or even 10. So, to play the game mode you need to be either level 3, or 4 (something around that). This will push back hackers because leveling up on CubeCraft takes time and hackers hate taking time to level up, they just want to log on and use hacks. I feel this will keep hackers away from violating the server rules and ruining the experience for people who just want to hop on and have fun. Thank you!

aqski

Nov 8, 2023
opsec
Agreed bro, thiss will tackle new accounts that were made only to bypass or hack and target a certain group/player. Also would lower the amount of blatant hackers, like FrankStr1ngs.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Can a staff member pls move this to “Feedback & Suggestions” so I can vote :agree:?

human being

Jan 23, 2022
you could be a professional pvper on another server and you wouldn't be able to log into cubecraft and check out free for all without devoting time to cubecraft first

Reactions: Loskol

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Heya, I voted unsure for a few reasons which I'll leave my opinion on below, I do see how this could reduce cheaters. But this would make the cheaters switch to a different gamemode, like skywars, or eggwars I assume. I did suggest something similar to this on the java network for another gamemode, that gamemode did have a lower playercount though than FFA.

But, what about new people that join the CubeCraft server that are not cheating? Level 5 is indeed not a lot required experience, but some people may join CubeCraft to play FFA mainly.

Prixifye

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Aug 26, 2021
www.youtube.com
Heya, I voted unsure for a few reasons which I'll leave my opinion on below, I do see how this could reduce cheaters. But this would make the cheaters switch to a different gamemode, like skywars, or eggwars I assume. I did suggest something similar to this on the java network for another gamemode, that gamemode did have a lower playercount though than FFA.

But, what about new people that join the CubeCraft server that are not cheating? Level 5 is indeed not a lot required experience, but some people may join CubeCraft to play FFA mainly.
Unless it can be like Level 2 or 3 to play which shouldn’t take too long, I mean most good players right now actively play FFA. I was also thinking how this would affect new players.

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
One of the main issues i see with this, is that cheaters would just hop on another gamemode and cheat there for a bit until they reach the needed level and then come back to FFA. We are also getting a lot of new players everyday and i am not sure if its a good idea to deny them access to an entire gamemode.

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
I think that this might decrease the amount of hackers in ffa. But I have to disagree with this because this would make new players feel like they don't belong to the server. Personally I would get annoyed if I joined new server to play some gamemode which I like, and then realize that I need to win over 10 games on other gamemodes to reach high enough level to play the gamemode which I actually wanted to play. Most new ffa players would just leave the server and would just continue looking for other servers where they can start playing ffa without level requirement.

Prixifye

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Aug 26, 2021
www.youtube.com
I think that this might decrease the amount of hackers in ffa. But I have to disagree with this because this would make new players feel like they don't belong to the server. Personally I would get annoyed if I joined new server to play some gamemode which I like, and then realize that I need to win over 10 games on other gamemodes to reach high enough level to play the gamemode which I actually wanted to play. Most new ffa players would just leave the server and would just continue looking for other servers where they can start playing ffa without level requirement.
I can see your point on this, if more mods were active on the gamemode, then everything would be fine as how it is right now.

Reactions: Reesle

xclutchingg

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Apr 4, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
im kinda meh on this, however it would make more sense to add free for all to private games, that way if somehow a cheater gets access to a your private game you can always kick them out of it.

Last edited:

vfrqnky

Sep 30, 2023
Free for All has been the most targeted game mode with hackers nonstop violating the server rules over the past couple years and now, so I thought of a way to prevent hackers from being common in the game mode. To play Free for All, you must meet a certain game level requirement to play the game mode. Why I say this is because every hacker that's ever hacked on CubeCraft is always level 1, and never on levels like 2, 5, or even 10. So, to play the game mode you need to be either level 3, or 4 (something around that). This will push back hackers because leveling up on CubeCraft takes time and hackers hate taking time to level up, they just want to log on and use hacks. I feel this will keep hackers away from violating the server rules and ruining the experience for people who just want to hop on and have fun. Thank you!
could happen but people with rank can just invite the hackers to the map

Reactions: Reesle
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom