Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Lucky Islands, try to stay on topic!

Roxrock

Well-Known Member
Mar 6, 2023
338
743
124
18
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
So, I was playing lucky islands when I got 9 chickens out of a lucky block. some suffocated and I picked up their feathers. I dropped them out of my inventory. Later, I accidentally picked them back up with even more feathers. I was going to throw them away again, but then I noticed the three feathers I threw away the first time were leap feathers. They could be used to make you leap just like in Eggwars. So far, I haven’t been able to reproduce this glitch, and I don’t think there’s enough evidence for a report. If you encounter this glitch yourself, reply with any information that could help determine how it works or how to reproduce it.
Side note: If any devs end up reading this, you should consider adding leap feathers as a drop from lucky blocks, I had a lot of fun using them this game.
 

Attachments

  • 3DD3C2F8-3FAB-4C74-9AEC-16062ED103D9.png
    3DD3C2F8-3FAB-4C74-9AEC-16062ED103D9.png
    201.2 KB · Views: 120
  • FA20A3B6-BCB7-47E7-9AA6-7D4357C08D46.png
    FA20A3B6-BCB7-47E7-9AA6-7D4357C08D46.png
    891.7 KB · Views: 124
  • Like
Reactions: Cube Nerd

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
1,066
5,094
409
Pronouns
She/They
The leap feathers are not a glitch - there is a chance for them to drop from the chickens when playing on overpowered mode :)
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom