Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
N

No one

Yuu_Komo is ''again'' on 5th place ? Well ,everyone does mistakes , you are welcome!

Reactions: remio
N

No one

Remi , no , its old video , he got reported and unbanned even though he was obviously hacking..but dont mind it at all its the cubecraft ''staff'' ;)

D

Deleted member 352903

Remi , no , its old video , he got reported and unbanned even though he was obviously hacking..but dont mind it at all its the cubecraft ''staff'' ;)
I don't think he was hacking.

N

No one

If he wasnt afraid to use them so confidently...i dont think he can do it without his ''skillz'' . Idk if you hack once you are inclined to do it again , and even though he got unbanned , he can continue blatantly cheating...idk dont ask me , you can never be sure . but i know one thing , he was swearing at my friend, he got banned 2 times and he instantly got unbanned . Also he was bullying me and my friend on youtube . So , he is not nice.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
If he wasnt afraid to use them so confidently...i dont think he can do it without his ''skillz'' . Idk if you hack once you are inclined to do it again , and even though he got unbanned , he can continue blatantly cheating...idk dont ask me , you can never be sure . but i know one thing , he was swearing at my friend, he got banned 2 times and he instantly got unbanned . Also he was bullying me and my friend on youtube . So , he is not nice.
Maybe they made some good appeals, you'll never know. They got muted for several times, and I think they have a perm mute now. Nothing to worry about anymore, besides from that they can use illegal modifications.

N

No one

You cant make a good appeal unless you have contacts with the staff , because you have swore someone's mom , you obviously used cheats....Its so obvious..

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Hmm, I used Power Ranger's list of staff members, and it said the opposite. Will edit it though, thanks for commenting this!
aimee was definitely sr mod because I remember seeing her with the rank, and I've never seen severewarning with sr mod and theres absolutely no mention of him having it anywhere

Reactions: remio
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Top Bottom