Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
landsachap_-_kopie.jpg
Have you applied for graphic designer yet?

Reactions: Cubo ㅤ and remio

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
Lol I know the picture is very bad ;)
What program did you use? I'm kinda courious as it looks like you used word and took a screenshot but not I'm not sure if you can color text like that in word..

Anyway, if you did use word, install gimp, it's free and relatively easy to use, this took me 5 minutes on the train with a trackpad
upload_2018-3-9_14-14-58.png

Also, you could just use cooltext.com instead of messing around with gimp or something similair

Plz save my eyes next time :(

Reactions: Cubo ㅤ

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
What program did you use? I'm kinda courious as it looks like you used word and took a screenshot but not I'm not sure if you can color text like that in word..

Anyway, if you did use word, install gimp, it's free and relatively easy to use, this took me 5 minutes on the train with a trackpad
View attachment 143327
Also, you could just use cooltext.com instead of messing around with gimp or something similair

Plz save my eyes next time :(
I didn't use word, I used corel paintshop pro x9. I can edit pictures, but I'm not that good at editing text :p
I will use other pictures, your example is very good!

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Can't :/ I'd only use it to moderate the forums and ban hackers in PvP lobbies. I don't have the time for any other duties, it's too time consuming :/
It was a joke ;)
You are 19! It's the time of your life! Travel around the world! Enjoy your time! (If you have money xd)

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
Top Bottom