Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Increase LeaderBoard from Top 5 to Top 10 for EggWars and SkyWars

• Total voters

NZ_A.T_NZ

Jul 19, 2016
New Zealand
Hey Everyone :) please take your time reading this

Leaderboard for SkyWars and EggWars as we all know have the Top 5 overall Players. So this makes it challenging for people who just started playing on CubeCraft to catch up. But we all know Top 5 makes an perfect shape, But if its Top 10 players instead we can still have the shape but a larger version ;). I think that by increase it to Top 10 for SkyWars and EggWars people will play more and be more active on the server as they can have a chance.

I have been playing on CubeCraft for about 3 years now and I can see people are less active on CubeCraft :(. But increase the leaderboard I think can help bring more people to CubeCraft

Thanks alot to anyone that is reading this :D

Reactions: Joost.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Increasing the leaderboards to top 10 makes sense as a lot of games has a top 10, not a top 5. Also If the leaderboards where to rest monthly and be a top 10 it will for sure give more people hope of being on the top. +1 from me, good luck and have a wonderful day :)

Reactions: Maaarijn

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Hey Everyone :) please take your time reading this

Leaderboard for SkyWars and EggWars as we all know have the Top 5 overall Players. So this makes it challenging for people who just started playing on CubeCraft to catch up. But we all know Top 5 makes an perfect shape, But if its Top 10 players instead we can still have the shape but a larger version ;). I think that by increase it to Top 10 for SkyWars and EggWars people will play more and be more active on the server as they can have a chance.

I have been playing on CubeCraft for about 3 years now and I can see people are less active on CubeCraft :(. But increase the leaderboard I think can help bring more people to CubeCraft

Thanks alot to anyone that is reading this :D
It's a great idea.but if you just start, you have still almost no change... So maybe a top 5 from the week! :)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
And did you think about the space of this new big leaderboard? I'm not sure how jig you want to make it, but a top 10 really is big. Though, it could be a nice things for others to gain a spot on there.

Reactions: Joost.

NiekZGV

Jul 2, 2017
And did you think about the space of this new big leaderboard? I'm not sure how jig you want to make it, but a top 10 really is big. Though, it could be a nice things for others to gain a spot on there.

I think the builders we make someothing cool :) they can do that

Reactions: Maaarijn

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Increasing the leaderboards to top 10 makes sense as a lot of games has a top 10, not a top 5. Also If the leaderboards where to rest monthly and be a top 10 it will for sure give more people hope of being on the top. +1 from me, good luck and have a wonderful day :)
Yes weekly or monthly leaderboards is an interesting idea. I think it will be more fun and reachable for everybody.

About the suggestion, I would defenitely like top 10's instead of tot 5's as most of them now are almost impossible to reach.

Reactions: Jackxist

lilalife

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2017
I'm still a fan of adding Monthly Leaderboards...
It's almost impossible for a new player to make it onto the current leaderboards ;-(
But about THIS suggestion...no I don't think it makes sence to add 5 more names to the leaderboards...
Apart of this; it seems that the community wants to see "a" change of the leaderboards !

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Top Bottom