Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Want this?????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vivek

Novice Member
Apr 15, 2017
The leaderboard top player should win something.
Like buycraft $50 maybe?

This will give a motivation to play!

And also it will be better to reset the leader boards ever 6 months/3 months.
I am not sure if it happens...... correct me If I am wrong.

:)

vivek

Novice Member
Apr 15, 2017
I am sorry if you dont like the idea, I am just trying my luck!

iFantazy

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2017
SkyWars
It's no from me because CubeCraft run off money, and giving away $50 for each minigame is losing them a lot of money. Sorry, it's a -1.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
-1, I don't think it's necessary to get rewarded when you are on a leaderboard.
Also, Cubecraft is producing more games every week/month/year, at almost every game you have leaderboards, 10 players at one game.
They have 10 games where you have leaderboards so that means 100 players on all leaderboards, 100x50 = $5000.
That's too much.
What if they keep inventing new games? What if new players get on the leaderboard?
No, I'm sorry! :)

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Nope.
I don't want people to exploit bugs & play extremely cheap even more than they already do.
I agree on this,
When people are rewarded when they get to the top, it encourages people who find it harder to get to the top to cheat, in fact, the desperation of not being able to achieve the top as fast as the top 10 players, who have been winning over longer periods of time (played more games) and can't compete with the best players out there have not many options but to cheat their way to the top, either by using very cheap tactics to pile up those wins or using illegal clients.
I see no benefit to anyone but the top players and those that like the competition.
Cheating happens in any event that involves high level competition, in every high level competition there are so many drug tests, cheat prevention measures in place, for the sole reason that in a competitive landscape, the urge to cheat is a lot greater.
dishonest athletes don't cheat on their morning runs as the reward is just a small personal gain that effects no one but them, they cheat on the day of the competition, as it's the only way to actually rival the best of the best.

Adding such rewards will create a competitive atmosphere in which many players will be competing to get those rewards.
Small competitions are fine but long term competitions like these get a no from me.

ShelbyYuki

Feb 16, 2017
United States
www.instagram.com
Its a no for me. Sure, it would be great to get $50 (I mean who wouldn't want that), but isn't it reward enough to be the top player? This is just a game so money doesn't need to be given out.

Not to mention the cheaters that would cheat their way to the top. It would be totally unfair.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Its a no for me. Sure, it would be great to get $50 (I mean who wouldn't want that), but isn't it reward enough to be the top player? This is just a game so money doesn't need to be given out.

Not to mention the cheaters that would cheat their way to the top. It would be totally unfair.
Cheaters don't cheat their way to the top, it's impossible to get as many wins as the top players without getting caught.. as you have to be a regular player in those games.
I would like to say there is a difference between using tactics considered as cheap (relying on lava and bow spamming for example) and cheating.
Cheating is extremely detrimental to your stats as it gets you kicked and banned... Competition like this however would encourage cheating as I explained in more detail in my previous post above.

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Awesome idea!
but I disagree with your idea, because imagine you're working hard on getting those kills/wins then you immediately lose them all because of reseting the top players. That will make you mad.

Thank you. :)

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
I think that getting the recognition of being on the leaderboards is enough of a reward plus if you're on the leaderboards in a slower game likeTower Deffence once you're up there you ain't coming down for a while I know that there are two people on the TD leaderboards that haven't played TD in two months and they're still at the top so literally getting played for doing nothing, doesn't seem fair and I think cubecraft shouldn't Bribe people to play

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
How hard do you think it is to get on the leaderboard?

The same guy winning 50 free bucks every 3-6 months.
No.

Leaderboard is for fun, not for money.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Well from that and reset tasks how estate you? Can anyone explain that, because everyone has then after that 3 months then again 0 profit or! Whuttt. ...

Reactions: Deeds

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
not necesary, will be unfair for other players.
but maybe some vannity items will be fine, but still not realy usefull makea update only for Top players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom