Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

spen10

Aug 25, 2016
When playing eggwars, the maps that I enjoy more are the maps that have more people, just because it is just crazy fun and chaotic. I really enjoy the maps more when the teams themselves are larger. Many times I have been held at my base by bow spammers on 2 or 3 player maps, but on 4 player+ maps it's not really much of a problem. Also another thing I like about having larger teams is you can have more players to fit certain roles, such as defending, getting obsidian, rushing to mid, attacking other bases, and so on. So I want to see large maps with large teams with at least 30 players in total (Teaparty is a great example of the kinds of maps that I want). I would like to see 6 teams of 6, 4 teams of 8, heck maybe even 2 teams of 20 or something like that. I think it would be really fun to play on large maps like this.

Reactions: levigriffith100
Jan 4, 2017
USA
When playing eggwars, the maps that I enjoy more are the maps that have more people, just because it is just crazy fun and chaotic. I really enjoy the maps more when the teams themselves are larger. Many times I have been held at my base by bow spammers on 2 or 3 player maps, but on 4 player+ maps it's not really much of a problem. Also another thing I like about having larger teams is you can have more players to fit certain roles, such as defending, getting obsidian, rushing to mid, attacking other bases, and so on. So I want to see large maps with large teams with at least 30 players in total (Teaparty is a great example of the kinds of maps that I want). I would like to see 6 teams of 6, 4 teams of 8, heck maybe even 2 teams of 20 or something like that. I think it would be really fun to play on large maps like this.
more teams of 2 i want to see for a new map

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I do love the maps that have more players, they are really fun to play on!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom